The Rohl Collection brings authentic luxury to the kitchen and bath. Authentic luxury is defined by quality, authenticity, innovation and value. Every faucet, fixture and accessory they offer is designed by acclaimed architects and craftsmen to recreate the provenance, legacy and integrity that is the core of authenticity. Generations of craftsmen have followed the same exacting manufacturing standards to deliver fine quality and performance at an uncompromised value only ROHL can provide.
ROHL presents a collection of sinks for the well equipped kitchen. They are made of a high impact fireclay which is also used in industrial applications where durability and toughness are important. The fireclay is a natural mineral material electronically composed of different clays mixed into a pre-fired clay and entirely coated with a water proofing mixture. Fired at 2264 degrees F, the beautiful luminous glaze fuses with the clay to provide an extremely strong, hard surface.
Thermal Shock Resistant:
Left Bowl Length:
Right Bowl Width:
Right Bowl Length:
1 Year on Manufacturing Defects:
10 Years on Fading/Staining:
Rohl Fireclay Kitchen Sink
- Acid/alkali/abrasion resistant
- Extra deep bowls 10" (large bowl) and 8" (small bowl)
- Stain and thermal shock resistant
- No extended throat for the disposer is needed for standard ISE disposers.
- If the Evolution Series from Insinkerator is specified, you will need the ISE10082 to fit the smaller bowl. Order ISESPACER to accommodate installation.
- ISE "Pro77" disposal and like styles require extended drain flange (model #ISE10082)
- QN24UM Undermount Kit Available
Rohl Allia 633900 Reviews