At Heartland, they have an interesting theory about the people that buy their appliances. They don't try and tell their customers what they want. Rather, they give them what they desire. They truly recognize that individual tastes are just that - very individual. They make every appliance with unrivalled craftsmanship and technical perfection but that does leave you with a difficult decision. Will it be the Classic Collection, the Legend Series or the Metro Series Then again, you probably already know.
Describe the Classic Collection. The word romantic is an obvious choice. It's the romance that draws people who care about fine craftsmanship, detailing such as lustrous nickel plated trim and the option of having butter yellow or vivid red. For those that like to feel the durability of solid cast iron and steel construction as they open and close the oven door. For those who appreciate the curves of nickel plated legs, the shape of the handles, and the way the vintage oven temperature gauge perfects the look. And maybe, just maybe, the Classic Collection is for those who simply want their kitchen to be the true heart of their home.
Heartland turns up your cooking performance with the durable Eurokera ceramic top Electric Range. Any qualms about a ceramic cooktop You shouldn't have, because it has an inherent strength that will thrive under the daily rigors of your cooking - making it the strongest cooktop surface available. The roomy and energy efficient oven, with four cubic feet of space offers more levels of racking than you may be able to fill. Choose from a selection of cooking modes from conventional to convection. Imagine cooking an entire meal at once or only opening the oven door a single time to do all of your holiday baking.
Euro/Kera Ceramic Cooktop
Heat Surface Indicators:
Left Rear Element:
1200 Watt Radiant 5 1/2" Dia.
Left Front Element:
2000 Watt Radiant 7 1/2" Dia.
2500 Watt Dual Radiant 9" Dia. - 1000 Watt Inner Ring
Right Rear Element:
1800 Watt Radiant 7" Dia.
Right Front Element:
1800 Watt Radiant 7" Dia.
800 Watt Radiant 16 1/2" x 7"
Yes - Concealed Behind Decorative Panel
350 CFM Exhaust System in Overhead Storage Cabinet
Electric Oven Convection:
Humidity Controlled Warming Drawer:
Warming Drawer Capacity:
18 - 11" Diamter Plates
Dimensions and Weight
- Temperature sensor to cycle burner on and off if it overheats or is left unattended
- Proximity heat indicators that stay lit until the burners are cool enough to touch
- A 16" bridge element with three control zones for a total of 4,400 watts of power and a handy warming zone
- Large capacity 4 cubic foot electric convection, self-clean oven with 3 oven racks and 4 levels
- Temperature controlled warming drawer that ranges from 130°F to 220°F
- Humidity control feature in the drawers allows adjustment for moist or crisp
- Large capacity drawer holds up to eighteen, 11" diameter plates (19.25" wide x 5" high x 19.75" deep)
- Cook friendly electronic timer behind decorative panel
- Utensil drawer and tray storage compartment
- Quiet and efficient 350 CFM exhaust system in overhead storage compartment
Heartland Classic Collection 6210CD0 Reviews