The Marvel 61RF offers 6.1 cubic feet of space, in-door storage and a freezer compartment, along with all the features that customers have come to expect from Marvel products. This unit is capable of being built-in with zero clearance to cabinetry, but with its attractive finish, it can function equally well as a freestanding unit. The 61RF can also accept a 1/4" custom door panel- to better match your cabinetry.
This refrigerator uses 330.49 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $36.65.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weight
Overall Depth excluding Handle:
Depth excluding Door:
Height at Full Leg Adjustment:
Height at 0" Leg Adjustment:
Height without Legs Installed:
Door Swing at 90°:
Recommended Cutout Width:
Recommended Cutout Depth:
Recommended Cutout Height:
5.3 cu. ft.
.73 cu. ft.
12 trays of ice
440 BTU Compressor
2 removable, tempered glass
120 Volts, 3 Amps running, max. 15 Amp Circuit Required
- 2 ice cube trays included
- Door that accepts 1/4" custom panel is standard.
- Standard clip-on handle attaches along door frame
- Refrigerator Temperature Range: 33 - 45 degrees F
- Freezer Temperature Range: 10 - 29 degrees F
- Front-venting design allows zero-clearance (built-in) installation
- Warranty: One year parts and labor. Five years parts on the compressor and sealed system