Looking for the most modern and stylish way to integrate a keg refrigerator your kitchen, den, game room, or garage The Marvel 61HK is your answer. This unit handles half or quarter kegs, and builds into standard cabinetry without added clearance. Plus- it accepts a custom panel to seamlessly blend in with your existing cabinetry.
Dimensions & Weights
Overall Depth including Handle:
Overall Depth excluding Handle:
Depth excluding Door:
Height at Full Leg Adjustment:
Height at 0" Leg Adjustment:
Height without Legs Installed:
Door Swing at 90°:
Recommended Cutout Width:
Recommended Cutout Depth:
Recommended Cutout Height:
Recommended Clearance Hole Dia. for Beer Line When Mounting Draft Arm to Countertop:
Draft Tower Height:
Full Auto Defrost
1/2 Keg or 1/4 Keg
33 - 52 degrees F
120 Volts, 3 Amps running
Circuit Breaker Required:
Max. 15 Amp Circuit Required
Built in Drain system:
Tap Cleaning Kit:
- Builds into standard cabinetry without added clearance
- Optional casters let you roll it anywhere
- Includes draft arm, hoses, CO2 tank and regulator, drip tray
- Standard clip-on handle attaches along door frame
- May be built-in, free-standing or rolled on optional casters
- Warranty: One year parts and labor. Five years on compressor and sealed system
- A 1/2 barrel standard keg will provide approximately 175 12 oz. glasses of your favorite beer.
- The CO2 tank will last approximately 5-6 kegs under normal conditions.
- CO2 tanks can be filled at many places. Ask someone at the location where you get the keg about getting the CO2 tank filled
- Beer should stay good for 1-2 months as long as it is kept cold and the CO2 pressure is kept on.
- Since draft beer is not pasteurized, it must maintain a cold temperature between 38-40 degrees F.
- Temperatures above 45 degrees may cause the beer to become sour, skunky and cloudy.
- Foamy beer can be caused by many things. Warm spots in the beer line, dirty beer lines and twists or kinks in beer line. Also, let the keg settle for 2-3 hours before tapping it. Too much carbonation in the keg will cause foamy beer.