Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
Broan Elite. The design says professional. The details say perfection.
Sophisticated tastes deserve sophisticated styling. That's why Broan created the Broan Elite Series. These range hoods are unique works of art that flawlessly blend style, power and durability. Choosing between them won't be easy. One thing, however, is certain: you're sure to be completely satisfied with the combination of style and power you select. Their commercial-style range hoods feature serious ventilating performance for the serious home chef. They're specifically designed for use with high BTU, commercial-style ranges. They also accommodate the high-capacity demands of residential woks and cooktop grills. And, since true satisfaction and exquisite taste go hand-in-hand, they offer and extensive selection and a wide array of options and colors.
Broan Elite 61000
A flawless look. A lasting impression. Beautiful stainless steel construction in a wall mounted design.
The 61000 Series is a wall-mounted hood with a telescopic flue that accommodats 8 ft. to 9 ft. ceilings. Seamless corners provide stylish, easy cleaning surface. Three-speed blower with Heat Sentry and light control. Available in 30", 35 7/16" and 48" widths in stainless. Two or four 20-watt halogen bulbs provide bright cooktop lighting. Internal and external blower capability.
25 5/8" min./45 1/2"
24" - 30"
Visible Shell Height:
8' to 9' (optional 10')
0.8 (Hood amps w/o blower)
External blowers sold separately
External (Sold Separately)
Chimney Hood/ External Blowers
Halogen Dual or Quad 20W (included)
Variable Heat Sentry
8" Round (Vertical)
CFM/Sones Vertical Rectangular:
CFM/Sones Horizontal Rectangular:
CFM/sones Vertical Round:
280 to 1500 (External or In-Line Blowers)
- Seamless corners for easy cleaning.
- Concealed three-speed slide control.
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically.
- The 61000EX models are designed to operate with the Broan Elite External blowers, providing a choice of four Exterior models: 600, 900, 1200 or 1500 CFM, or four In-Line models: 280, 600, 800 or 1100 CFM
- Two 20-watt (four in 48") halogen lights included (one level).
- Available in 30", 35-1/2" or 48" sizes.
- Ducted/non-ducted telescopic flues fit 8' to 9' ceilings.
- Covertible to ducted or non-ducted operation. (excludes 48" model)
- Easily removable, dishwasher safe, stainless steel grease filters.
- Optional flue extension for up to 10' ceilings.