Family-owned since 1925, BLANCO's humble beginnings included making copper galvanized parts for cookers and hot water bottles with a team of 30 loyal employees. Today, their company has produced more than 40 million sinks, and is recognized as a world leader in quality, innovation and unsurpassed service. Long gone are the times when a sink was merely used for function. These days, it can be the muse for a kitchen - or perhaps an entire home. Because of their dedication to quality, they ensure that every sink is inspected multiple times before earning the BLANCO name. It's just a part of their commitment to their craft and their customers.
BLANCO commits itself to respect ethical business principles and since 1994 has been a member of the Caux Round Table (CRT), an international network of principled business leaders and companies working to promote a moral capitalism. Available at AJ Madison.
- Winner of the 2013 RED DOT Award For Design Award for Design
- Crafted by Hand in Germany
- A New Elevated Rim Design with a Solid Appearance Giving It a Strong Architectural and Distinguishing Character
- BLANCO R10 Inside Bowl Corners Offer the Optimal Mix of Beauty and Easy to Clean Function
- Sound-Deadening Pads Inspired by Luxury Automotive Technology
- 18 Gauge, 304 Series Stainless Steel
- 18/10 Chrome/Nickel Content