Family-owned since 1925, BLANCO's humble beginnings included making copper galvanized parts for cookers and hot water bottles with a team of 30 loyal employees. Today, their company has produced more than 40 million sinks, and is recognized as a world leader in quality, innovation and unsurpassed service. Long gone are the times when a sink was merely used for function. These days, it can be the muse for a kitchen - or perhaps an entire home. Because of their dedication to quality, they ensure that every sink is inspected multiple times before earning the BLANCO name. It's just a part of their commitment to their craft and their customers.
BLANCO commits itself to respect ethical business principles and since 1994 has been a member of the Caux Round Table (CRT), an international network of principled business leaders and companies working to promote a moral capitalism. Available at AJ Madison.
Blanco Precis Cascade
The best of both worlds -- timelessly elegant, yet with a contemporary bowl design. Stainless steel multi-functional basket included. Integrated second level functions for draining and drying. Compact size delivers both single and double bowl functionality.
Required Outside Cabinet:
80% Solid Granite
Up To 536°F
Template Provided with Approx. 1/8" Reveal
- Raised ledge for placement of colander to rinse fruits, vegetables and utensils.
- Functional drain grooves remove excess water into main sink.
- Required Outside Cabinet: 33"
- Stainless mesh colander included.
- Heat resistant up to 536 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Unsurpassed cleanability backed by industry leading 7 patents!
- Resistant to scratches, stains and all household acids and alkali solutions.
- Template provided with approximate 1/8" reveal.
- Under mount clips provided.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Blanco BlancoPrecis Series 519455 Reviews