Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
In 2004, Moen launched ShowHouse by Moen, a new line of luxury faucets and accessories for the kitchen and bath, featuring cutting-edge affordable styles for fashion-conscious homeowners.
Moen's kitchen suites and designer kitchen faucet collections feature a variety of stylish, reliable and affordable kitchen faucets, as well as bar/prep sink faucets designed to fit your lifestyle and enhance your décor. Kitchen collections include single-handle and two-handle faucets in many different styles, finishes and configurations, with added extras like soap/lotion dispensers and coordinating side sprays.
The Camerist line offers superior styling. The clean, simple design and graceful style of Camerist has the ability to complement any decor.
Type of Handles:
NOTE: Designed to install thru 1 hole, 1-1/2" (32mm) MIN. DIA. and 4" (102mm) on center.
- Metal construction with various finishes identified by suffix.
- High arc spout provides the height and reach to fill or clean large pots.
- Flexible supply lines with 3/8" compression fittings.
- 360˚ rotating spout provides ability to install handle on either side.
- Temperature controlled by 100˚ arc of handle travel.
- Operates with less than 5 lbs. of force.
- Spout flow is limited to 2.0 gpm max (7.6L/min) at 60 psi.
- Third party certified to ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1 and all applicable requirements referenced therein including NSF 61/9.
- Contains no more than 0.25% weighted average lead content.
- Complies with California Proposition 65 and with the Federal Safe Water Drinking Act.
- ADA Compliant for lever handle.
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser.
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations.