VACUUM & UP AIR FUNCTIONS
Pressing on a regular ironing board eventually leads to a damp ironing surface, making it impossible to get a clean, crisp finish for your garments. The Board 500VB with vacuum and up-air provides the user with the same tools that professionals count on.
THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB
The secret to great finishing is to keep the ironing table dry by removing the steam from the fabric. Use vacuum for pressing a shirt or putting in a crease, while up-air (blowing) is great for delicates, removing the risk of leaving an impression or crushing the nap.
Power Cord Length:
Weights & Dimensions
16" x 48.5"
56" x 17.5" x 7"
30.5" - 38.5"
Premium Vacuum and Up-Air Pressing Board
- To ensure the inside of the 500VB stays dry and rust free, a heating element comes on as soon as the power switch has been turned on.
- A convenient laundry rack is supplied with the 500VB. The rack doubles as a catch tray when ironing longer garments like dresses or robes.
Tube Frame Construction
- The 500VB is made using tube frame construction, which offers maximum rigidity and stability.
Quick Fold Up
- To save space, The Board 500VB folds up with the pulling of one lever. It will fold down to a very compact 16" x 7" x 55".
Ironing Station Support
- The Board 500VB has an ultra-sturdy heavy-duty professional ironing station support rack. Solid steel construction and space saving convenience.
Made in Italy
- Made in Italy with strict attention to quality components and construction. Designed to please aesthetically and to go beyond expectations for performance.
- Usable from either side of the table
- Height adjustable: 30.5" - 38.5"
- Quick-Dry textured polyester cover set
- 16" x 48.5" pressing dimensions