At Heartland, they have an interesting theory about the people that buy their appliances. They don't try and tell their customers what they want. Rather, they give them what they desire. They truly recognize that individual tastes are just that - very individual. They make every appliance with unrivalled craftsmanship and technical perfection but that does leave you with a difficult decision. Will it be the Classic Collection, the Legend Series or the Metro Series Then again, you probably already know.
Describe the Classic Collection. The word romantic is an obvious choice. It's the romance that draws people who care about fine craftsmanship, detailing such as lustrous nickel plated trim and the option of having butter yellow or vivid red. For those that like to feel the durability of solid cast iron and steel construction as they open and close the oven door. For those who appreciate the curves of nickel plated legs, the shape of the handles, and the way the vintage oven temperature gauge perfects the look. And maybe, just maybe, the Classic Collection is for those who simply want their kitchen to be the true heart of their home.
If you are having difficulty deciding between the Heartland Electric or Gas Range, choose both. The Dual Fuel Range offers the power and precision of the gas cooktop combined with the efficiency and convenience of the roomy electric convection oven. Convection cooking lets you experience faster and more flavorful results. In their state-of-the-art system, a powerful fan draws hot air around the food for quick and even cooking.
Natural Gas or Propane
4 Sealed (1 - 10000 BTU, 1000 BTU Simmer and 3 - 8000 BTU, 600 BTU True Simmer)
Cast Iron Grates:
350 CFM Exhaust System in Overhead Storage Cabinet
4.0 Cu. Ft.
Electric Convection Oven:
Yes (130°F to 220°F)
Warming Drawer Capacity:
18 - 11" Plates
Tray Storage Compartment:
Yes - Concealed
240v 3.8KW (power cord included)
No gas venting is required. Specify which gas you will be using, when ordering.
Gas hookup must be done by a licensed gas fitter.
Dimensions and Weights
- Natural Gas or Propane Cooktop
- 4 powerful sealed high efficiency gas burners
- 1 - 10,000 BTU, 1,000 BTU simmer
- 3 - 8,000 BTU, 600 BTU true simmer
- Large capacity 4 cubic foot electric convection, self clean oven with 3 oven racks and 4 levels
- Temperature controlled warming drawer that ranges from 130°F to 220°F
- Humidity control feature in the drawer allows adjustment for moist or crisp
- Large capacity drawer holds up to eighteen, 11" diameter plates (19.25" wide x 5" high x 19.75" deep)
- Cook friendly electronic timer behind decorative panel
- Electronic ignition and automatic re-ignition
- Easy clean, porcelain coated solid cast iron grates and burner bowls
- Quiet and efficient 350 CFM exhause system in overhead storage cabinet
Heartland Classic Collection 4210 Reviews