PROFESSIONAL IRON STATION
The all new 4000IS is the newest entry in our line-up of professional steam iron stations. The 4000IS establishes a new benchmark for features, ease of use, quality of components and value.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE STEAM
The 4000IS excels at producing quality, dry, pressurized steam. Pressurized steam is the fastest and most efficient way of ironing. It allows the fibers of the fabric to be softened quicker, with the weight and heat of the iron laying the fibers down flat. This creates the crisp and clean finish demanded by professionals.
120V, 5 ft. cord, ETL rated
0.66 U.S. gallons
50 PSI, 3.44 bar
7' Steam Hose and Cord Set
Low Water Indicator:
Steam Connector Type:
Dimensions and Weight
14.25 Lbs. with Iron
20 Lbs. with Iron
4000IS Professional Iron System
Thermostat Reset Button
- Say goodbye to burnt out heating elements. The thermostat reset system is the ultimate protection for your investment, automatically shutting-off the heating element when the water is low.
- The 2100IR iron with 7' steam hose is lightweight (3.9 lb.), has a comfortable cork handle and uses the same high standard parts (thermal fuse, thermostat) that has made it the #1 choice of professionals.
4 Safety Systems
- The 4000IS has 4 safety systems including a pressure switch, probe safety thermostat on the heating element, safety cap with safety valve, and a low water indicator.
Adjustable Steam Valve
- The 4000IS is equipped with a convenient valve that allows you to control the exact amount of steam that is required for the job.
Aluminum Iron Plate
- The 4000IS's iron uses an easy to clean aluminum plate with holes at the tip for maximum steam penetration.
Heat Resistant Iron Pad
- The 4000IS is supplied with a heat resistant silicone-rubber iron pad to rest the iron on. The iron can be safely left on the pad for extended periods of time.
- The 4000IS's carrying handles are conveniently placed on both sides of the boiler unit to allow for safe transportation when necessary.
- Each 4000IS steam iron station comes complete with a water funnel, iron cord support and a water level measurement stick.
- Lifetime product warranty policy applies to all Reliable Corporation pressurized steam boiler tanks.
Made in Italy
- Made in Italy with strict attention to quality components and construction. Designed to please aesthetically and to go beyond expectations for performance.
- .66 gallon, 2.5 L water capacity
- 1,800W electrical (iron and boiler)
- Low water light indicator
- 50 PSI, 3.5 bar operating pressure
- 12-gauge heavy-duty wiring
- Stainless steel tank and outer casing
- 10-15 minute heat up time
- Up to 4 hours of continuous ironing