American Outdoor Grills' 36" Built-in Gas Grill
Stainless steel all around makes up this grill's formidable construction, from the grill itself to the cooking rods, the burners' advanced construction and the vaporizer panel, you're getting strong, long-lasting grilling performance from this built-in grill. Solid brass gas valves offer precise temperature control and longevity as well. The grills come either with a rotisserie kit for those grill masters who want to roast whole game or other meats, or you can go for simple grilling mastery with the general, non-rotisserie grill. The drip-collection system is easy to use and clean, and the grill can also easily accommodate charcoal cooking or wood chip smoking. And if that's not enough, American Outdoor Grills includes a liquid propane conversion kit, eliminating the hassle of needing to acquire that separately if necessary.
"L" Series Grills
The new "L" series grills feature an electronic push button ignition system that doesn't require batteries. The "L" grills include interior halogen lights that are controlled by a push button located on the right side of the unit, which is great for grilling at night. Requires 120 Volt A/C power.
"T" Series Grills
The new "T" series grills feature a push-to-light piezo ignition system that eliminates the need for electricity or batteries. This results in a self-sufficient grill with a clean-looking front panel.
About American Outdoor Grills
American Outdoor Grills' products are manufactured by the same company that makes Fire Magic, which means that you can expect both artful design and impeccable quality. AOG serves as a more budget-friendly alternative to other high-end grills. Nevertheless, you can count on getting all of the grilling power and accessories that you need with AOG. Excellent, affordable grills and a full line of outdoor kitchen products make this brand one that will leave you completely satisfied. American Outdoor Grill offers a great limited warranty on their grills. Available at AJ Madison.
648 Sq. In.
Cooking Surface Width:
Cooking Surface Depth:
Cooking Grid Construction:
Stainless Steel Rods
Vaporizer Panel Construction:
Gas Valve Construction:
Analog on Lid with Polished Bezel
Width, Hanger to Hanger:
Width of Control Panel:
Height, Lid Closed:
36" Built-in Gas Grill
Primary Grill Features
- 648 Square Inch (36" x 18") Cooking Surface
- 50,000 BTU Total Cooking Power
- Liquid Propane Conversion Kit is Included
- Accommodates Charcoal or Wood Chips with Ease
- Easy-to-Use Drip Collection System
- High-Performance Rotisserie Kit
"T" Series Features
- Piezo "Rapid Light" Ignition
- Interior Grill Light Option (model 3574)
- Heavy Duty 300 Series Stainless Steel Construction
- Heavy Duty 300 Series Stainless Steel Cooking Grids
- Custom Designed Analog Thermometer with Stainless Steel Bezel
- Advanced Stainless Steel Burners
- Stainless Steel Vaporizer Panels for Even Heat Distribution
- Solid Brass Valves for Precise Temperature Control and Longevity
American Outdoor Grill 36NBT Reviews