At Heartland, they have an interesting theory about the people that buy their appliances. They don't try and tell their customers what they want. Rather, they give them what they desire. They truly recognize that individual tastes are just that - very individual. They make every appliance with unrivalled craftsmanship and technical perfection but that does leave you with a difficult decision. Will it be the Classic Collection, the Legend Series or the Metro Series Then again, you probably already know.
Timeless. Exquisite. Refined. Not normally words to describe an appliance. But the Legend is no ordinary range. Curves, layers, soft lines, real porcelain and a thermo-fused enamel finish in five spectacular colors makes the Legend Series totally unique. They do know, however, that passionate cooks would never be satisfied with appearance alone. So while this range looks like no other, it is engineered to provide the best level of cooking performance.
In your choice of 30" and 36" Legend combination ranges offers the precise response of a gas cooktops with the convenience and flexibility of a large electric convection oven. Beyond the form that the Legend is famous for, is the function that every chef desires.
Dual Head Gas Burners:
450 True Simmer for Each Burner
Porcelain Coated Cast Iron Grates:
Broiler Pan and Rack:
Convection Ring Element:
240 volts, 60 Hz
5/8" minimum diameter flex line. Natural gas requires minimum 6" wc. Propane gas requires minimum 11" wc.
An appropriate exhaust hood with a minimum 400 CFM.
To obtain 0" clearance installation, the range must be installed against a non-combustible wall or be installed with a Heartland Splashback kit, except in island installations.
Dimensions and Weight
- Professional Grade Duel Fuel Range
- 4 powerful sealed style dual head gas burners
- 15,500 BTU maximum, 450 BTU true simmer
- easy clean, porcelain coated cast iron grates/burner bowls
- 4.4 cubic foot electric self-cleaning convection oven
- programming at a touch with an innovative clock
- instant heat 3500 watt ribbon broil element behind glass
- 2400 watt ring element for convection mode
- Includes: roasting rack, broiler pan & rack, pot trivet, 2 cookie sheets