At Heartland, they have an interesting theory about the people that buy their appliances. They don't try and tell their customers what they want. Rather, they give them what they desire. They truly recognize that individual tastes are just that - very individual. They make every appliance with unrivalled craftsmanship and technical perfection but that does leave you with a difficult decision. Will it be the Classic Collection, the Legend Series or the Metro Series Then again, you probably already know.
Describe the Classic Collection. The word romantic is an obvious choice. It's the romance that draws people who care about fine craftsmanship, detailing such as lustrous nickel plated trim and the option of having butter yellow or vivid red. For those that like to feel the durability of solid cast iron and steel construction as they open and close the oven door. For those who appreciate the curves of nickel plated legs, the shape of the handles, and the way the vintage oven temperature gauge perfects the look. And maybe, just maybe, the Classic Collection is for those who simply want their kitchen to be the true heart of their home.
Prepare to take cool to a new level. Heartland's refrigerators are the perfect complement to your Heartland Classic range with the best in Classic styling and functionality. Both the 30" and the new cabinet-depth 36" refrigerators are bottom mount with the convenience of eye-level fresh food and the easy glide, organized bottom freezer drawer.
This refrigerator uses 452 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $50.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Adjustable Door Shelves:
Humidity Controlled Crispers:
Temperature Controlled Pantry Drawer:
Sliding Upper and Lower Freezer Baskets:
Yes with Food Organizers
Available in 6" Height
Dimensions and Weight
Depth without Handle:
115 volts, 60Hz, 15 Amps
1/4" Copper Tubing
- Spacious 20 cu. ft. capacity
- Designed to keep popular food items at eye level
- Humidity controlled, sealed fruit and vegetable drawers maintain freshness
- Electronic, easy-to-use touch temperature controls for both fridge and freezer
- Adjustable spillsaver glass shelving can be pulled out so nothing is hard to reach
- Efficient and multi-purposed temperature controlled pantry drawer with divider
- Gallon door storage, beverage organizer and clear dairy center
- Upper and lower sliding freezer baskets for more storage capacity and access to freezer foods
- Energy Star rating of 481 kwh/year
- Factory installed ice maker
- Internal filtered water dispenser for cold, fresh water
- Optional 6" high cowl for top of fridge
Heartland Super Suite Kitchen Package Offer - Save $1999 Instantly
Save $1999 Instantly
How To Save:
Purchase a Heartland range and refrigerator and receive a free Heartland dishwasher for free (worth $1,999)!
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.