At Marvel, they believe that confining refrigeration to the kitchen is like keeping a fine wine bottled forever. Your lifestyle simply demands more: more choices, more elegance, more quality. That's why they are proud to offer the industry's finest line of luxury undercounter refrigeration products, which free you to design refrigeration into any room. So, like a fine bottle of wine, open up and savor the features, quality and design Marvel pours into every product.
Marvel Luxury Series with MicroSentry
Marvel has added exciting performance and design features to redefine the Luxury Series wine and beverage refrigerators. The new MicroSentry refrigeration monitor assures you that your wine is being stored at the proper temperature. A discreet LED display shows content temperature in real time and an audible/visual alarm signals if the door is left open or if the temperature goes above or below the set point for a period of time which may impact storage quality. The ultra-efficient compressor provides quiet, vibration-free operation. New design features such as a lighted, inclined display shelf, solid white maple trim, wine racks designed to hold all shapes of wine bottles and a clean, continuous toe kick join Marvel's signature ebony interior to make an impressive wine cellar.
This feature-packed model fits into narrow 15-inch openings and cradles up to 23 bottles of wine in perfect storage conditions.
Built-In or Freestanding
23 Bottles Including Magnums
Exclusive MicroSentry System:
40° and 65°F
Clear, Solid White Maple Trims
Argon-Filled, Dual-Paned, Tinted UV-Resistant Glass
120 Volts, 15 Amps
Overall Depth Including Handle:
Overall Depth NOT Including Handle:
Depth NOT Including Door:
Height at Full Leg Adjustment:
Height at 0" Leg Adjustment:
Height without Legs Installed:
Door Swing at 90°:
Recommended Opening Width:
Recommended Opening Depth:
Recommended Opening Height:
- Stores up to 23 bottles, including magnums
- Exclusive MicroSentry refrigeration monitor has a visual/audible alarm to alert if the temperature goes above or below the set point for an extended time which may impact storage quality or if the door is left ajar
- Amber LED display shows content temperature in real time
- Intuitive touch controls are discreetly located for understated elegance
- Temperature can be set between 40° and 65°F
- Wine racks extend smoothly, with built-in safety stops, to hold all types of wine bottles
- Elegant interior lighting displays fine wines and may be set for continuous illumination with one-touch control
- Clear, solid white maple trim on rack fronts is perfect for custom finishing to match cabinetry
- Door is constructed of argon-filled, dual-pane, tinted UV-resistant glass to display contents while protecting them from damaging UV rays
- Clean, continuous toe kick adds a stylish finish
- Three distinctive colors: monochromatic black with black interior, monochromatic white with white interior, or stainless steel framed door with black cabinet and black interior
- You may also order your wine cellar with a door that accepts a custom overlay frame supplied by your cabinet maker. The Marvel overlay frame is one of the simplest to install.