This Dyson air purifier uses HEPA filtration to guarantee clean, fresh air in residential spaces. The 360° glass HEPA filter captures pollen, bacteria and pet dander. Air Multiplier Technology ensures long-range air projection, so clean air is circulated evenly throughout the entire room. With the Night Mode setting, the air purifier operates quietly, so you can run it all night without noisy disruption. No spinning blades and no awkward grills means the air purifier is easy to clean, and the included remote gives you control over 10 precise airflow settings.
In 1978, James Dyson became frustrated with his vacuum cleaner's diminishing performance. Taking it apart, he discovered that its bag was clogging with dust, causing suction to drop. He'd recently built an industrial cyclone tower for his factory that separated paint particles from the air using centrifugal force. But could the same principle work in a vacuum cleaner He set to work. Five years and 5,127 prototypes later, he had invented the world's first bagless vacuum cleaner.
James Dyson's vacuum cleaner was first sold in Japan, the home of high-tech products. Known as the 'G-Force', it impressed the Japanese with its performance and quickly became a status symbol, selling for $2,000 a piece. It also won the 1991 International Design Fair prize in Japan.
With the royalties from G-Force sales, James Dyson was able to set up his own company, Dyson Ltd. In 1993 he opened his own research centre and factory in the Cotswolds, and set to work making a new vacuum - one that would capture even smaller particles of dust. It was called DC01, for 'Dual Cyclone', and it was the first vacuum cleaner to maintain 100% of suction 100% of the time.
Today, there are Dyson machines in over 65 countries around the world. Dyson has grown from one man and one idea to a technology company with over 1,000 engineers worldwide. But it doesn't stand still. At its core is an ever-growing team of engineers and scientists. More ideas. More invention. Available at AJ Madison.
Dyson Link Connectivity:
Air Multiplier Technology:
Airflow at Max Setting:
Weight & Dimensions
Removes 99.97% of Allergens and Pollutants as Small as 0.3 Microns
- 360° Glass HEPA filter captures ultrafine particles from the air including pollen, bacteria and pet dander.
Purifies All Year Round
- Year-round purification and circulation; increase airflow speed for cooling in summer.
- Automatically monitors, reacts and purifies, then reports to your Dyson Link app so you can remotely control your environment.
Air Multiplier Technology
- Long-range projection to circulate purified air across the room.
Automatic Night-Time Mode
- Monitors, reacts and purifies, but only using the quietest settings.
- LED display dims for no disturbance.
Safe and Easy to Clean
- No fast-spinning blades or awkward grills.
- Oscillates to project and circulate purified air across the room.
- 10 precise airflow settings; magnetized to store on the machine.
- Perfect for Night-Time Purification
- The Quiet Mark-accredited Dyson Pure Cool Link tower purifier fan is engineered for night-long purification. It's built-in sleep timer can be set for up to 9 hours.