The Modular 3000 Series: Built-in to Stand Out
U-Line's Modular 3000 Series provides the simplest method of adding custom integrated overlay panels or frames and toe-kick for that truly seamless and simply elegant installation. All models fully integrate into overlay/face frame, inset or European/frameless cabinet styles and install seamlessly into a standard 24" depth cabinet base. A zero clearance, flush installation is easily achieved with U-Line's concealed and covered hinges, front ventilation system, adjustable and integrated overlay ready toe-kick, doors and a rear leveling system that are all adjustable from the front of the unit.
Additional integration features like the theater LED lighting and black interiors with graphite and tinted accents are thoughtful design elements that make an elegant but subtle statement. These features make it easy for the Modular 3000 Series to blend in and fit seamlessly into your environment.
For those that want their built-in modular unit to stand out while still blending in with a flush application, U-Line offers a stainless steel model with a commercial style handle that is interchangeable with their professional style handle. Whether integrated with a custom overlay panel/frame or with stainless steel, the Modular 3000 Series' minimalist elegance and clean lines will blend beautifully into any cabinet style. Available at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 400 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.36.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
Single Zone Convection
110/115 Volt, 60 Hz
Depth with Handle:
- Integrated OLED display with intuitive user interface controls ergonomically located on top of door
- Provides 5 distinct settings designed to provide precise refrigeration and maximize preservation
Digitally controlled single-zone convection cooling system
Temperature can be set between 34-70° with optional default temperature settings
- Market Mode: 38 °F (ideal for those who enjoy fresh produce with just picked ripeness; this mode is ideal for most fruits, vegetables, berries and leafy greens)
Refrigeration capacity of 4.8 cu. ft.
Three full-extension, slide-out drawer bins
- Provide quick, easy access and viewing of all items stored
Lower drawer bins fit two one-gallon containers
- With additional space for more storage
All drawer bins are removable for easy cleaning and are designed to maximize various types of storage
Black interior with LED theater lighting
- Located on side interior provides excellent lighting to all bins
Sabbath / Blackout Mode
- Turns off all lighting and controls display until unit is easily reset by touching the On/Off button
Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle option
Durable Delrin feet on leveling legs glide easily on floor and reduce potential scratching
Adjustable, front-to-back and up and down, toe-kick
- Allows for seamless installation
UL Residential listing
U Line Modular 3000 Series 3024RFS01 Reviews