Building On Over 50 Years Of Innovation
For over five decades and through three generations, U-Line continues to be the leader in innovation, quality and value in the premium built-in undercounter ice making, refrigeration and wine preservation market. The Uihlein family traces its roots back to southern Germany. In the mid-1800's several family members immigrated to the U.S. and were an instrumental part of a substantial brewery. Available at AJ Madison.
U-Line has captivated those with an appreciation for the finer things with exceptional functionality, style, inspired innovations and attention to even the smallest details. They are known and respected for their unwavering dedication to product design, quality and selection.
Approx. Daily Ice Production:
Up To 60 Lbs.
Up To 30 Lbs.
7/8"W x 7/8"H x 7/8"L
Clean Indicator Alert:
Heavy Duty Ice Scoop:
Front Adjustable Rear Leveling Legs:
Amps Pertain To Voltage Rating:
110/115 Volt, 60Hz
Dimensions and Weights
33 7/8" - 34 7/8"
- U-Select Control: Integrated OLED display with intuitive user interface ergonomically located on top of door.
- Daily ice rate of up to 60 lbs. and storage of up to 30 lbs. of restaurant quality clear ice (7/8" W x 7/8" H x 7/8" L).
- Drain required, factory installed drain line kit ensures and simplifies proper installation.
- Easiest clear ice machine to clean and the clean indicator alert lets you know when it's time to clean the unit.
- The 45 minute cleaning cycle ensures high quality ice production and helps maintain proper operation.
- Silent mode temporarily suspends ice making for three hours.
- Sabbath / Blackout mode turns off all lighting, controls display until unit is easily reset by touching the On/Off button.
Interior / Exterior
- May be ordered with or without factory installed P60 drain pump.
- Black interior with LED theater lighting optimizes elegant and easy viewing of quality clear ice cubes.
- Heavy duty ice scoop is included and placement is easily accessible.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle option for stainless steel model.
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer.
- Durable Delrin feet on leveling legs glide easily on floor and reduce potential scratching.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle option.
- Adjustable toe-kick - front to back and up and down allows for seamless installation.
- Front adjustable rear leveling legs greatly eases installation.
- Allow a 2-1/2" clearance on hinged side for 90° door opening when installed adjacent to a wall (for stainless steel model).
- Allow 1/4" width overall for proper installation.
- No additional clearance around sides, top or rear of unit is needed for ventilation.