"One unit, countless storage opportunities.
Featuring the widest selection of refrigerators, U-Line offers the most usable refrigeration capacity, bright and open interiors, flexible shelf locations, and in-door storage. The cleverly-designed lower shelf retainer integrates the convenient push button digital control.
Stainless steel and commercial styling on the door and handle enhance the visual appeal of the refrigerator.
A streamlined interior, sleek tempered glass shelves and adjustable in-door storage offer generous storage capacity.
Dimensions & Weight
Depth without Door:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
110/115 Volts 60 Hz
Features & Specifications
Accepts 1/4" Insert Door Panel:
Field Reversible Door:
Yes (excluding Stainless Models)
3.5 cu. ft.
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Door will accept a 1/4" panel
- Ability to match surrounding décor and cabinets
Built-in or freestanding
- No additional clearance around sides, top or rear for ventilation
- Do not obstruct the front grille
Three tempered glass shelves
- Generous amount of shelf space
- Contains spills, easy to clean
- 2-1/2 shelves of storage provide easy access
- Flexible installation options
Integrated door handle
- Does not add to depth of cabinet when built-in
Flat recessed grille
- Blends with the other Origins models and integrates with surrounding cabinetry
Black vinyl-clad cabinet
- Textured, rich look. More resistant to scratching, peeling or flaking
Adjustable dial temperature control
- Ability to adjust the refrigerator temperature
Optional door lock
- Must order right- or left-hand hinged
- Qualifies for the U.S. government ENERGY STAR program