Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
Convenient options help assure a custom fit. For the unique demands of cooktops in islands and peninsulas.
Ultimate styling complements virtually every cooktop style. Mounts behind most built-in cooktops in island, peninsula and wall mount installations. The unit mounts flush with the cooktop when not in operation, and is activated by light pressure on the cover which automatically raises a motor driven air intake chimney 7" above the cooktop. The elevated chimney enables smoke and vapor to be captured at the top of most cooking vessels. A touch on the top of the chimney retracts it to its down position. Washable aluminum filters. Fits 3 1/4" x 10" duct.
Dimensions & Weight
Width of Vent:
26 3/4"/32 3/4"
Height of Raised Vent:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Down Draft External Blower
3 1/4" x 10" (Vertical)
CFM - Vertical Rectangular:
CFM - Horizontal Round:
280 - 1100 CFM In-Line Blowers
- Innovative downdraft system compatible with virtually all self-contained cooktops.
- Sleek, trim styling complements any cooktop style or color.
- Automatically raises into position with the touch of a button. Disappears flush with the cooktop surface.
- Space-saving design lets you make the most of precious, under-counter cabinet space.
- Infinitely adjustable speed control is flush with the side of the unit; inconspicuous, yet easy to reach and simple to use.
- Front access panel allows easy cleaning.
These units are not for installations behind ovens.
Refer to Accessories for In-Line Blower Options