Downdraft Ventilation System with 500 CFM Internal Blower
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough, but that's really just the start. Cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant - they're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made, Broan ventilation units set quality standards, so you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Available at AJ Madison.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
Dimensions & Weight
Width of Raised Vent:
26 3/4"/32 3/4"
Height of Raised Vent:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
3 1/4" x 10" (Vertical/Horizontal)
CFM - Vertical Rectangular:
CFM - Horizontal Rectangular:
- Innovative downdraft system compatible with virtually all self-contained cooktops.
- Sleek, trim styling complements any cooktop style or color.
- Automatically raises into position with the touch of a button. Disappears flush with the cooktop surface.
- Space-saving design lets you make the most of precious, under-counter cabinet space.
- Infinitely adjustable speed control is flush with the side of the unit; inconspicuous, yet easy to reach and simple to use.
- Blower discharges right, left or down and slides side-to-side to ease installation.
- Front access panel allows easy cleaning.
These units are not for installations behind ovens.
Broan Eclipse 27000 Series 27000 Reviews