American Outdoor Grills' 24" Post Mount Gas Grill
Stainless steel all around makes up this grill's formidable construction, from the grill itself to the cooking rods, the burners' advanced construction and the vaporizer panel, you're getting strong, long-lasting grilling performance from this post mount grill. Solid brass gas valves offer precise temperature control and longevity as well. The grills come either with a rotisserie kit for those grill masters who want to roast whole game or other meats, or you can go for simple grilling mastery with the general, non-rotisserie grill. The drip-collection system is easy to use and clean, and the grill can also easily accommodate charcoal cooking or wood chip smoking. Select between the in-ground post model or the patio post model. And if that's not enough, American Outdoor Grills includes a liquid propane conversion kit, eliminating the hassle of needing to acquire that separately if necessary.
These post-mount grills are designed for condos, apartments, or any setting where space is at a premium. The American Outdoor Grill In-Ground and Patio Post Mount units pack a lot of grilling enjoyment into smaller spaces. The In-Ground models must be cemented into the ground. Pedestal models may be bolted to a deck or concrete slab. Both feature a backburner, a warming rack and dual side shelves. The optional stainless steel tank shield is designed to conceal the unsightly propane tank while a safety chain keeps the tank securely in place.
"L" Series Grills
The new "L" series grills feature an electronic push button ignition system that doesn't require batteries. The "L" grills include interior halogen lights that are controlled by a push button located on the right side of the unit, which is great for grilling at night. Requires 120 Volt A/C power.
"T" Series Grills
The new "T" series grills feature a push-to-light piezo ignition system that eliminates the need for electricity or batteries. This results in a self-sufficient grill with a clean-looking front panel.
About American Outdoor Grills
American Outdoor Grills' products are manufactured by the same company that makes Fire Magic, which means that you can expect both artful design and impeccable quality. AOG serves as a more budget-friendly alternative to other high-end grills. Nevertheless, you can count on getting all of the grilling power and accessories that you need with AOG. Excellent, affordable grills and a full line of outdoor kitchen products make this brand one that will leave you completely satisfied. American Outdoor Grill offers a great limited warranty on their grills. Available at AJ Madison.
432 Sq. In.
Cooking Surface Width:
Cooking Surface Depth:
10,000 BTU (not included on -OOSP models)
Cooking Grid Construction:
Stainless Steel Rods
Vaporizer Panel Construction:
Gas Valve Construction:
Analog on Lid with Polished Bezel
Included (not included on -OOSP models)
24" Post Mount Gas Grill
Primary Grill Features
- 432 Square Inch (24" x 18") Cooking Surface
- 42,000 BTU Total Cooking Power
- Accommodates Charcoal or Wood Chips with Ease
- Easy-to-Use Drip Collection System
- Rotisserie Backburner (not available on -00SP models)
- High-Performance Rotisserie Kit (not available on -00SP models)
- Includes a 3-hour safety timer that automatically shuts off the gas
- Included liquid propane conversion kit
"L" Series Features
- Electronic 120V Push Button Ignition
- Interior 12V/10W Halogen Lighting
"T" Series Features
- Piezo "Rapid Light" Ignition
- Interior Grill Light Option (model 3574)
- Heavy Duty 300 Series Stainless Steel Construction
- Heavy Duty 300 Series Stainless Steel Cooking Grids
- Custom Designed Analog Thermometer with Stainless Steel Bezel
- Advanced Stainless Steel Burners
- Stainless Steel Vaporizer Panels for Even Heat Distribution
- Solid Brass Valves for Precise Temperature Control and Longevity