For over four decades, U-Line has captivated those with an appreciation for the finer things with exceptional design, inspired innovations and attention to even the smallest details.
Synonymous with premium built-in undercounter ice making, refrigeration and wine storage, the U-Line Corporation is committed to luxury under the counter. They are known and respected for their unwavering dedication to product innovation, quality and selection. Their bold and broad line of models is the product of visionaries in the pursuit of distinctive living environments in the kitchen and spaces beyond.
Going forward, U-Line's Échelon and Origins Series will continue offering best-in-class products that build on the company's numerous patents and world firsts to guide the undercounter industry in realizing its unlimited potential.
Wine Captain Model 2275ZWC
U-Line's Dual Zone Technology allows temperatures to be set anywhere between 34°-60°F, or select the ideal temperature for red wine, white wine, sparkling wine or other beverages. Designed to impress and inspire anyone with an interest in wine, a U-Line Wine Captain can provide cellar conditions for a small collection or offer additional storage for those with extensive collections. As the first North American appliance manufacturer to develop a residential wine storage unit, U-Line understands that proper storage is critical for wine and has engineered all Wine Captain models to provide a safe and stable environment.
Beech-Trimmed Slide-Out Wine Racks:
Tinted, Thermal Glass Door:
3 Bottle Slide-Out Wine Caddy:
Dual Zone (34 degrees F - 60 degrees F)
Field Reversible Door:
110/115V, 60Hz, 15A
MUST Add 1/4" to Overall Width For Proper Installation
Dimensions and Weights
Depth with Handle:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
- Allows you to set the temperature independently in each part of the cabinet between 34-60 degrees F.
- Or to select the ideal serving temperature for red wine, white wine, sparkling wine or other beverages.
- Stable, consistent temperatures provide longer-term storage capability.
Touch Control Digital Technology
- Elegantly integrated into the middle mullion.
- Provides the ability to set and see the temperatures in both temperature zones.
- Manages key model functions and provides user alerts.
- Elegant visual appearance.
Adjustable On/Off Interior Light
- Automatically illuminates when the door is opened.
- May be manually turned on when door is closed for viewing one's wines.
- Auto shut-off after four hours.
- Recessed so as not to interfere with access to wine.
Open Door Alarm
- Audible alert when door is left open.
Slide-Out Wine Racks
- Allow for easy access to all wine bottles and prevents bottles from slipping.
Beech Wood-Trimmed Wine Racks
- Wood can be stained or replaced with a solid surface material to match surrounding decor.
Full Extension Slide-Out Wine Caddy
- Holds up to 3 (0.75 L) bottles and allows for convenient transportation of wine.
- No additional clearance around sides, top or rear of unit for ventilation.
- Do not obstruct front grille.
Stainless Steel Model
- Offers a seamless stainless steel-trimmed glass door with a sculpted stainless steel handle.
- Full wrap stainless cabinet.
- Must order right- or left-hand hinged.
- Optional bold commercial-style stainless handle available for puchase.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for door opening when installed against wall.
Black Vinyl-Clad Cabinet
- Textured look, more resistant to scratching, peeling or flaking.
LowE coated and Argon gas filled thermopane glass door
- Protects your wine collection from potentially harmful UV light rays.
- Ensures a positive door seal and prevents door bounce back.
- More precise undercounter fit, durable, factory-installed.
Sabbath or "Black Out" Mode
- Easily turn off all lights and control displays.
Contemporary Grille Design
- Integrates seamlessly with surrounding cabinetry.
Anchoring device included with unit.
U Line Wine Captain 2000 Series 2275ZWCS00 Reviews