- Allows you to set the temperature independently in each part of the cabinet between 34-60 degrees F.
- Or to select the ideal serving temperature for red wine, white wine, sparkling wine or other beverages.
- Stable, consistent temperatures provide longer-term storage capability.
Touch Control Digital Technology
- Elegantly integrated into the middle mullion.
- Provides the ability to set and see the temperatures in both temperature zones.
- Manages key model functions and provides user alerts.
- Elegant visual appearance.
Adjustable On/Off Interior Light
- Automatically illuminates when the door is opened.
- May be manually turned on when door is closed for viewing one's wines.
- Auto shut-off after four hours.
- Recessed so as not to interfere with access to wine.
Open Door Alarm
- Audible alert when door is left open.
Slide-Out Wine Racks
- Allow for easy access to all wine bottles and prevents bottles from slipping.
Beech Wood-Trimmed Wine Racks
- Wood can be stained or replaced with a solid surface material to match surrounding decor.
Full Extension Slide-Out Wine Caddy
- Holds up to 3 (0.75 L) bottles and allows for convenient transportation of wine.
- No additional clearance around sides, top or rear of unit for ventilation.
- Do not obstruct front grille.
- A custom overlay frame must be installed on 2275ZWCOL00.
- A custom solid panel overlay must be installed on 2275ZWCOL60 (solid door, no window).
- Black cabinet and grille.
Black Vinyl-Clad Cabinet
- Textured look, more resistant to scratching, peeling or flaking.
LowE coated and Argon gas filled thermopane glass door
- Protects your wine collection from potentially harmful UV light rays.
- Ensures a positive door seal and prevents door bounce back.
- Flexible installation options.
- More precise undercounter fit, durable, factory-installed.
Sabbath or "Black Out" Mode
- Easily turn off all lights and control displays.
Contemporary Grille Design
- Integrates seamlessly with surrounding cabinetry.
Anchoring device included with unit.