Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
In 2004, Moen launched ShowHouse by Moen, a new line of luxury faucets and accessories for the kitchen and bath, featuring cutting-edge affordable styles for fashion-conscious homeowners.
Moen's stainless steel kitchen sinks are offered in a variety of styles, sizes and configurations to complement any kitchen or bar area while increasing efficiency in your kitchen.
All of Moen's stainless steel sinks provide a heavy gauge thickness along with Moen's SoundSHIELD noise-protection undercoating, creating a quieter experience while working at the sink.
Moen's stainless steel sinks and accessories provide timeless beauty and gleaming luster and are backed by an extended warranty, ensuring durability and dent resistance.
Type 301 Nickel-Bearing Stainless Steel
Lustrous Satin Tone
Other Standard Mounting Hardware:
10 Years Against Material or Manufacturing Defects
- Manufactured of 20 gauge, type 301 nickel-bearing stainless steel.
- The single bowl is a minimum of 16" x 21" x 7-1/2".
- Has one 3-1/2" diameter recessed drain openings.
- SoundShield undercoating maximizes sound deadening and inhibits condensation.
- The exposed surfaces are polished to a lustrous satin tone finish.
- Silicone sealant not provided.
- Includes mounting bracket.
- Other standard mounting hardware not included.
- Template enclosed with sink.
- Template ordering number 22507.
- Third party certified by IAPMO to meet ASME A112.19.3 and all applicable specifications referenced therein.
- Warranted for ten years against material or manufacturing defects.