Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
In 2004, Moen launched ShowHouse by Moen, a new line of luxury faucets and accessories for the kitchen and bath, featuring cutting-edge affordable styles for fashion-conscious homeowners.
Moen's stainless steel kitchen sinks are offered in a variety of styles, sizes and configurations to complement any kitchen or bar area while increasing efficiency in your kitchen.
All of Moen's stainless steel sinks provide a heavy gauge thickness along with Moen's SoundSHIELD noise-protection undercoating, creating a quieter experience while working at the sink.
Moen's stainless steel sinks and accessories provide timeless beauty and gleaming luster and are backed by an extended warranty, ensuring durability and dent resistance.
Type 301 Nickel-Bearing Stainless Steel
Lustrous Satin Tone
10 Years Against Material or Manufacturing Defects
- Manufactured of 20 gauge, type 301 nickel-bearing stainless steel.
- The large bowl is a minimum of 12" x 10" x 5-1/2".
- The sink ledge has two fixture mounting holes, 1-11/32" in diameter and 4" on center.
- Has one 2" diameter sealtite recessed drain opening with drop in basket.
- SoundShield undercoating maximizes sound deadening and inhibits condensation.
- The exposed surfaces are polished to a lustrous satin tone finish.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware.
- Cutout dimensions are 12-1/2" x 16-5/8", with a 3/4" corner radius.
- A tolerance of plus or minus 1/16" is acceptable.
- Third party certified by IAPMO to meet ASME A112.19.3 and all applicable specifications referenced therein.
- Also meets applicable requirements of ANSI A117.1.
- Warranted for ten years against material or manufacturing defects.