Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
In 2004, Moen launched ShowHouse by Moen, a new line of luxury faucets and accessories for the kitchen and bath, featuring cutting-edge affordable styles for fashion-conscious homeowners.
Moen's kitchen suites and designer kitchen faucet collections feature a variety of stylish, reliable and affordable kitchen faucets, as well as bar/prep sink faucets designed to fit your lifestyle and enhance your décor. Kitchen collections include single-handle and two-handle faucets in many different styles, finishes and configurations, with added extras like soap/lotion dispensers and coordinating side sprays.
Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
301 Nickel-Bearing Stainless Steel
- Manufactured of 20 gauge, type 301 nickel-bearing stainless steel.
- The large bowl is a minimum of 21" wide by 16" and is 5-1/2" deep.
- The sink ledge has four fixture mounting holes, 1-1/2" in diameter and 4" on center.
- Has one 3-1/2" diameter recessed drain opening located left rear of bowl.
- Is fully undercoated with a sound and temperature insulating material.
- The exposed surfaces are polished to a lustrous satin tone finish.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware.
- Cutout dimensions are 24-3/8" x 21-3/8", with a 3/8" corner radius.
- A tolerance of plus or minus 1/16" is acceptable.
- Third party certified by IAPMO to meet ASME A112.19.3M, ANSI A117.1 and all applicable specifications referenced therein.
- Warranted for 5 years against material or manufacturing defects.