Timeless designs. Styles unlike anything else. Faucets and fixtures that are livable and enduring. These are just some of the reasons that Moen Incorporated is the number one brand of faucet in North America. But, Moen does more than make faucets. It's also a major supplier of stylish kitchen sinks and innovative bath accessories.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands' Home and Hardware group - a leading consumer brands company that includes leading cabinetry, door and lock manufacturers.
In 2004, Moen launched ShowHouse by Moen, a new line of luxury faucets and accessories for the kitchen and bath, featuring cutting-edge affordable styles for fashion-conscious homeowners.
Moen's kitchen suites and designer kitchen faucet collections feature a variety of stylish, reliable and affordable kitchen faucets, as well as bar/prep sink faucets designed to fit your lifestyle and enhance your décor. Kitchen collections include single-handle and two-handle faucets in many different styles, finishes and configurations, with added extras like soap/lotion dispensers and coordinating side sprays.
Double Bowl Kitchen Sink
301 Nickel-Bearing Stainless Steel
- Manufactured of 18 gauge, type 301 nickel-bearing stainless steel.
- Two bowls are 14" x 16" x 7" deep (left) and 14" x 16" x 11" (right).
- The sink ledge has four fixture mounting holes, 1-1/2" in diameter and 4" on center.
- Has two 3-1/2" diameter recessed drain openings.
- Is fully undercoated with a sound and temperature insulation material including sound pads.
- The exposed surfaces are polished to a lustrous satin tone finish.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware.
- Cut out dimensions are 32-3/8" x 21-3/8", with a 1-1/4" corner radius.
- A tolerance of plus or minus 1/16" is acceptable.
- Third party certified by CSA and IAPMO to meet ASME A112.19.3M and all applicable specifications refer enced therein.
- Warranted for 5 years against material or manufacturing defects.
Moen Commercial 22122 Reviews