Gas BBQ and Sideburner Connectors
Gas Shut-Off Valves
Grill Like a Professional Chef...
That's right, the secret weapon of the top Professional Chefs in New York is their Fire Magic Barbecue Grill. Most were introduced to Fire Magic as guest chefs on the Today Show - Yes, those are Fire Magic Grills that Matt, Al and Meredith are beside. Available at AJ Madison.
Once you have cooked on a Fire Magic, you are hooked. You see, while not the best known brand (at least not outside California) they have been making Professional Quality Grills right in LA since 1937. 70 years of experience - and it shows.
Fire Magic grills are the hottest grills available, this sears the meat, sealing in the natural juices - so your steaks just taste better!
Fire Magic Deluxe
Fire Magic Deluxe has all that make Fire Magic legendary, but in a smaller format. 368 square inches of cooking space (16 x 23). Two cast stainless steel burners. Two independently controlled cooking zones powered by 42,000 BTU's. Each cook zone has it's own control knob and electronic ignition.
All Stainless Steel Construction:
Cast Stainless Steel Cooking Grids:
Stainless Steel Warming Rack:
Stainless Steel Burners:
Independently Controlled Cooking Zones:
Additional BTU with Backburner(s):
23" x 16" (368 Sq. In.)
Grill Opening Size
Height with Hood Closed:
- All stainless steel construction.
- Solid state electronic ignition system.
- Cast stainless steel cooking grids.
- Stainless steel warming rack.
- 368 square inches of cooking space (16" x 23").
- Two cast stainless steel burners.
- Two independently controlled cooking zones powered by 42,000 BTU's.
- Each cookzone has it's own control knob and electronic ignition.