"Luxury is often about the little things. Like never having to worry about whether your wine is the perfect temperature, your refrigerator drawers are organized, or that your ice is clear ad perfectly shaped. The details are important to U-Line because there are other things more important to you."
Refreshing in style and convenience, this model offers you a sleek stainless steel look or a custom panel version. Whether you want to reach for a soda in the solarium, a glass of wine in the great room or a water bottle near a whirlpool, U-Line has what you're thirsting for.
Depth with Door (excluding handle):
23 1/4" (Stainless Steel Model) - 22 5/8" (Overlay Model)
Accepts a custom full overlay:
Custom Panel Versions Only
Custom Overlay Models Only
5.5 cu. ft.
Touch Control Digital Technology:
Maximum Wine Bottle Capacity:
Audible Door Open Alarm:
Self-closing Door Mechanism:
Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature:
Leveling Legs Included:
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
- Capacity of up to 16 bottles (.75L), 48 - 12 oz beer bottles and 65 - 12 oz cans.
Digital controlled single-zone convection cooling system
- Allows for accurate temperature control anywhere from 34 to 45 degrees
Two Glass Shelves
- Two removable 6mm glass shelves with bullnose edges
Solid beech wood-trimmed wine racks
- Racks can be stained to match surrounding décor
LowE coated, Argon gas filled thermopane glass door (not available on solid panel overlay model)
- Provides protection from potentially harmful UV rays and added insulating energy efficiency.
Lighted Black Interior
- A sleek and sophisticated lighted black interior enhances visual appeal.
ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier 1 rated
U-Line 2000 Series 2175BEVC Reviews