"Luxury is often about the little things. Like never having to worry about whether your wine is the perfect temperature, your refrigerator drawers are organized, or that your ice is clear ad perfectly shaped. The details are important to U-Line because there are other things more important to you."
Designed to impress and inspire anyone with an interest in wine, a U-Line Wine Captain can provide cellar conditions for a small collection or offer additional storage for those with extensive collections. As the first North American appliance manufacturer to develop a residential wine storage unit, U-Line understands that proper storage is critical for wine and has engineered all Wine Captain models to provide a safe and stable environment.
U-Line gives wine appreciation an entirely new frame of reference with a distinctive look for the Echelon Wine Captain models. The Full Overlay Frame Edition provides an opportunity to personalize Wine Captain models with the style and grace of custom cabinetry.
U-Line's unique triple temperature zone design adds versatility in storage, housing three different types of wine at their optimum serving temperatures or safely storing a single type of wine throughout the entire cabinet.
U-Line's Touch Control Digital Technology allows you to set the middle zone temperature and see the temperature in all three zones.
Dimensions & Weight
Approximate Shipping Weight:
110/115 Volts 60 Hz
Features & Specifications
Accepts 3/4" Overlay Door Panel/Frame:
Models come standard with overlay kits installed. A wood full overlay frame MUST be installed. Optional 3/4" overlay panel requires separate purchase of kit - UOL2115, specify black or white
Field Reversible Door:
Yes (excluding Stainless Models)
Touch Control Digital Technology:
Yes (Displays both Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Maximum Wine Bottle Capacity:
Maple-Trimmed Slide Out Wine Racks:
Audible Door Open Alarm:
Self-Closing Door Mechanism:
Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature:
- Accepts a custom 2-1/4" wood full overlay frame.
- A wood full overlay frame MUST be installed on these models.
- Zero clearance with a 3/4" thick frame.
- Wine bottle capacity of up to 48 bottles (.75L).
- Full extension slide out wine racks with black vinyl coating allow for easy access and prevent bottles from slipping.
- Gently curved maple-trimmed wine racks can be stained to match surrounding decor.
- Exclusive maple-trimmed fixed lower wine rack display with integrated Touch Control Digital Technology.
- Adjustable on/off interior light permits elegant bottle presentation when door is closed. The light will automatically shut off after four hours.
- Stable storage temperature, vibration safe environment and 50% internal relative humidity enable short or longer term storage.
- Tinted, thermal-tempered glass door protects your wine collection from potentially harmful UV light rays.
U Line Echelon Series 2115WCOL Reviews