Fire Magic Built-In Beverage Center
The beverage center features a top-storage shelf rail, a faucet with a sink and chain, a removable bamboo cutting board, a storage drawer, a wine glass holder, halogen lights, a covered heavy-duty blender, an insulated ice drawer, and two (2) condiment holders. It's party time!
About Fire Magic
That's right, the secret weapon of the top Professional Chefs in New York is their Fire Magic Barbecue Grill. Most were introduced to Fire Magic as guest chefs on the Today Show - Yes, those are Fire Magic Grills that Matt, Al and Meredith are beside. Once you have cooked on a Fire Magic, you are hooked. You see, while not the best known brand (at least not outside California) they have been making Professional Quality Grills right in LA since 1937. 70 years of experience - and it shows. Available at AJ Madison.
110/120 Volts, AC
- Top storage shelf with rail
- Faucet and sink with drain
- Heavy duty blender with stainless steel cover
- Removable bamboo cutting board
- Insulated ice drawer with drain
- Halogen lights (requires 110V/120V AC)
- Stainless steel construction