PROFESSIONAL FABRIC STEAMER
The Vivio 150GC is a professional grade garment steamer that is suitable for commercial or home use. The steam works by softening the fibers, allowing the fabric to relax. Wrinkles quickly disappear, leaving a finished and attractive look to your clothes.
BUY IT ONCE, BUY THE BEST
There are a lot of choices in fabric steamers, but the Vivio's unique combination of quality components, construction quality and simplicity make it an obvious choice for both pros and homeowners.
110V, 7 ft. cord, UL approval
Power Indicator Light:
Spring Loaded Mechanism
Handle and Steam Head:
Metal Head with Wood Handle
Dimensions and Weight
Vivio Professional Garment Steamer with Heavy-Duty Metal Steam Head
1,300W Brass Element
- Like a car's engine, the heating element in a fabric steamer is the most important single component. Brass is the best material for the rigors of day-to-day use, and is more durable and resistant to scale build up than aluminum.
- An anti-spill cap prevents water from spilling when you turn the bottle over. The Vivio 150GC also has a full one-gallon water capacity.
Metal Steam Head
- The 150GC has a cast aluminum metal steam head with a "stay cool" wood handle. The 150GC head can simulate a steam iron when touching up creases on a sleeve or trousers reaching a temperature of 180°F.
- To build a steamer that is tough enough for commercial use, you need to use better parts. That's why Reliable uses heavy-duty brass fittings throughout.
Easy Roll Casters
- Reliable's non-marking easy roll casters are made to withstand the day-to-day use in a retail-clothing store.
- Steam head and handle are lightweight and angled just right to alleviate wrist strain.
All You Need Is Water
- Everything you need to get started steaming is included in the box. Quick and easy to assemble.
- Super-Flex PVC steam hose
Reliable Vivio 150GC Reviews