Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
Broan Elite. The design says professional. The details say perfection.
Sophisticated tastes deserve sophisticated styling. That's why Broan created the Broan Elite Series. These range hoods are unique works of art that flawlessly blend style, power and durability. Choosing between them won't be easy. One thing, however, is certain: you're sure to be completely satisfied with the combination of style and power you select. Their commercial-style range hoods feature serious ventilating performance for the serious home chef. They're specifically designed for use with high BTU, commercial-style ranges. They also accommodate the high-capacity demands of residential woks and cooktop grills. And, since true satisfaction and exquisite taste go hand-in-hand, they offer and extensive selection and a wide array of options and colors.
Slides out of sight when not in use. This slimline design merges perfectly with the style of any kitchen. The unseen advantages include quiet, powerful ventilation performance.
Thin-line styling to complement today's contemporary and European styled kitchens. Superior air movement provided by a high efficiency, dual centrifugal blower system. Solid-state infinite speed slide control with memory. Heat Sentry. Bright, economical 24" fluorescent light (tube not included). Washable foam filter. Fits 3 1/4" by 10" duct.
Allow 18" minimum from cooking surface to bottom of hood.
Dimensions & Weight
Depth of Protuded Visor:
18" to 24"
Slide Out Hood
Variable Speed; Heat Sentry
3 1/4" x 10" (Vertical)
CFM/Sones - Vertical Rectangular:
- Compact, trim styling complements any kitchen.
- Fan and light automatically turn on when you slide out the clear glass visor; shut off when pushed in.
- Dual centrifugal blower HVI Certified 300 CFM, at a quiet 4.5 Sones.
- Infinitely adjustable blower control conveniently located up front; features blower memory - when activated, unit automatically remembers the last setting you selected.
- Exclusive Heat Sentry feature detects excessive heat and turns on blower to high speed.
- Energy-efficient, 24" fluorescent light with prismatic glass lens provides bright, even cooktop lighting (bulb not included).
- Includes 3-1/4" x 10" duct adapter with built-in damper.