"One unit, countless storage opportunities.
The U-Line Beverage Center outfits any room with the amenities that make entertaining easier and life more enjoyable. Designed to accommodate a variety of different sizes and types of beverages as well as food items, this attractive appliance puts convenience within arm's reach.
The 1175BEV features two slide out wine racks and a push button digital control in the lower shelf retainer that provides added convenience.
Dimensions and Weight
Overall Depth with Handle:
Depth without Handle:
Full Retract Height:
Full Extend Height:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
110/115 Volts ~ 60 Hz
5.5 cu. ft.
Push Button Digital
Maximum Wine Bottle Capacity:
2, Slide Out Beech-Trimmed
Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature:
Lock Models Only, must order left- or right-hand hinged
Non-Lock Model Only
- 5.5 cubic feet overall storage capacity allows for up to 16 (.75L) wine bottles, 48 - 12 oz beer bottles and 65 - 12 oz. cans.
- Touch pad digital control
- Double-zone cooling system provides a stable and consistent environment for optimum beverage storage.
- Temperature setting from 34 to 45˚ degrees F
- Sabbath / Blackout mode turns off all lighting, controls display and automatically resets after 36 hours.
- UL residential and commercial listings
Interior / Exterior
- Lighted black interior optimizes elegant display and easy viewing of contents and can be manually turned on for display of contents with door closed; automatically shuts off after four hours.
- Two solid beech wood trimmed, 3/4 extension black powder coated wine racks.
- Two 4mm tempered glass shelves with bullnose edge to maximize storage potential.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle option
- Stainless steel model has stainless wrap with black caps on top and bottom to make this unit field reversible (excluding Lock Models).
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from potentially harmful UV rays and added insulating energy efficiency.
- Black vinyl clad textured cabinet is more resistant to scratching, peeling and flaking.
- Solid beech wood trim on wine racks can be stained to match surrounding cabinetry.
- Unit can be built-in or freestanding providing a custom aesthetic.
- Allow a 2-1/2" clearance on hinged side for 90 degree door opening when installed adjacent to a wall.
- Allow 1/4" width overall for proper installation.
- No additional clearance around sides, top or rear of unit is needed for ventilation.
- Durable, factory installed level legs provide a more precise undercounter fit.
- Do not obstruct front grille air flow.
U Line 1000 Series 1175BEV Reviews