Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
A warm "heart-of-the-home" look. The unique style of this canopy hood adds old world charm to any kitchen decor. Ventilating performance is enhanced by the large canopy and optimum blower design, making it an exceptional value.
Dimensions & Weight
18" to 24"
Visible Shell Height:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Sones - Vertical/Horizontal:
CFM - Vertical/Horizontal:
3 1/4" x 10" (Vertical/Horizontal), Non-Ducted
CFM/Sones - Vertical Rectangular:
CFM/Sones - Horizontal Rectangular:
- Bright cooktop lighting with your choice of 100-watt bulb or 150-watt flood lamp (lamps sold separately).
- Textured, hammered finish in White, Almond or Black.
- 190 CFM/6.0 Sone (vertical discharge) or 200 CFM/6.5 Sone (horizontal discharge) performance (HVI Certified).
- Convertible to ducted (vertical or horizontal) or non-ducted operation (non-ducted filter sold separately).
- Includes 3-1/4" x 10" duct adapter with built-in damper.