Why Kitchens Need Ventilation.
Fresh salmon fillets are reason enough. But that's really just a start. Because cooking smoke and greasy build-up are more than unpleasant. They're unhealthy. In fact, cooking churns out airborne contaminants like nothing else in the home can. This concentration of contaminants requires effective ventilation. That's where Broan comes in. As the residential ventilation leader, Broan offers more range hood kitchen ventilating solutions than anyone.
From high-performance ducted models, to the most effective non-ducted units ever made. And they're all built to Broan's demanding quality standards.
So you can count on them to help keep your kitchen cleaner for years to come. Built-in lighting means you can count on your Broan range hood to keep your kitchen brighter. Some units even include a convenient nightlight feature.
There really is a difference with Broan. It's in the details.
Great ventilation performance. Great flush look. Virtually hides from sight creating a seamless integration of cabinets and ventilation. Quiet and powerful, the Hideaway turns on simply by pulling it out.
Model 113023 fits in cabinet opening 30" wide and 24" - 30" high. Depth is adjustable from 11" to 13 3/4". Cabinet face frame and doors fasten to pull out frame. Must use Model 113123 Rough-in Kit.
Dimensions & Weight
24" min./30" max.
18" to 24"
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Variable Speed, Heat Sentry
Dual Centrifugal Blower
3 1/4" x 10" (Vertical)
CFM/Sones - Vertical Rectangular:
CFM/Sones - Horizontal Rectangular:
- The Hideaway offers clean cabinet lines, effective ventilation and over-the-range storage.
- Accommodates 30" wide by 24" to 30" high face frame cabinets.
- Fluorescent cooktop lighting (lamps sold separately).
- Powerful, quiet 360 CFM/4.5 sone performance (vertical discharge only).
- Blower and light automatically turn on when hood is pulled out.
- Heat Sentry detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically.
- Designed for ducted (vertical discharge only) installations. Includes 3-1/4" x 10" damper adapter.
Must order Rough-in Kit model 113123 for installation (pruchase separately).