For over four decades, U-Line has captivated those with an appreciation for the finer things with exceptional design, inspired innovations and attention to even the smallest details.
Synonymous with premium built-in undercounter ice making, refrigeration and wine storage, the U-Line Corporation is committed to luxury under the counter. They are known and respected for their unwavering dedication to product innovation, quality and selection. Their bold and broad line of models is the product of visionaries in the pursuit of distinctive living environments in the kitchen and spaces beyond.
Going forward, U-Line's Échelon and Origins Series will continue offering best-in-class products that build on the company's numerous patents and world firsts to guide the undercounter industry in realizing its unlimited potential.
Beverage Center 1075BEV
The U-Line Beverage Center outfits any room with the amenities that make entertaining easier and life more enjoyable. Designed to accommodate a variety of different sizes and types of beverages, this attractive appliance puts convenience within arm's reach.
5.6 Cu. Ft.
Can Capacity (12 Oz.):
Wine Bottle Capacity:
16 Bottles (.75L)
2 Slide-Out, Beech Wood-Trimmed
Tempered Glass Shelves:
Approx. Wine Racks Temperature:
45 degrees F
Approx. Glass Shelves Temperature:
38 degrees F
LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane
Lock Models only, must order left- or right-hand hinge.
Field Reversible Door:
Non-Lock Model Only
110/115V, 60Hz, 15A
MUST Add 1/4" to Overall Width For Proper Installation
Dimensions and Weights
Depth with Door:
Depth with Handle:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
- 5.5 cubic feet overall storage capacity allows for up to 16 (.75L) wine bottles, 48 - 12 oz beer bottles and 65 - 12 oz cans.
- Double-zone cooling system provides a stable and consistent environment for optimum beverage storage.
- Temperature setting from 34 to 45 degrees F
- Lock models must be ordered right- or left-hand hinged.
- Models without a door lock are field reversible.
- Lighted white interior optimizes elegant display and easy viewing of contents.
- Two solid beech wood trimmed, 3/4 extension black powder coated wine racks.
- Two 4mm tempered glass shelves with bullnose edge to maximize storage potential.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle option (purchase separately).
- Stainless steel model has stainless wrap door with black caps on top and bottom to make this unit field reversible (excluding Lock Models).
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from potentially harmful UV rays and added insulating energy efficiency.
- Black vinyl clad textured cabinet is more resistant to scratching, peeling and flaking.
- Solid beech wood trim on wine racks can be stained to match surrounding cabinetry.
- Unit can be built-in or freestanding providing a custom aesthetic.
- Allow a 2-1/2" clearance on hinged side for 90 degree door opening when installed adjacent to a wall.
- Allow 1/4" width overall for proper installation.
- No additional clearance around sides, top or rear of unit is needed for ventilation.
- Durable, factory installed level legs provide a more precise undercounter fit.
- Do not obstruct front grille air flow.
U Line 1000 Series 1075BEV Reviews