AN ALL NEW WAY TO PRESS
The all-new Aria 100SP with steam extraction is the ideal choice for those looking for an alternative to conventional ironing. With a pressing area 8-times the size of an iron, the Aria 100SP will quickly eliminate wrinkles and put a crease into the toughest fabrics.
SAVE TIME IRONING
With such a large pressing surface, the Aria 100SP will cut down on ironing time by as much as 70%. It's easy to use, just pull the handle down, press for steam, and leave in the closed position until the buzzer sounds. It's that simple.
Dimensions and Weight
Aria 28" x 11" Steam Press with Digital Controls
Large Steam Coverage
- The wide opening of the Aria presses allow the operator to quickly and safely lay the fabric down. There is no risk of touching the hot upper pressing plate as fabrics are placed onto the press.
- A steam extraction vacuum motor removes the steam moisture from the fabric, ensuring a crisp and clean finish for all fabrics.
- With a pressing surface that is 8-times larger than a conventional iron, the 28" x 11" steam head produces great volumes of steam.
- The 100SP uses a digital thermostat, ensuring that the fabric temperature remains steady.
Large Water Reservoir
- The Aria has a large 500-ml water tank, so steam lasts longer between refills.
- The new 100SP has an easy to grip ergonomic handle with the steam button in the center. When the handle is lowered, a gentle squeeze will activate the steam.
Metal Mesh Screen Plate
- To avoid warping material, the Aria uses an exclusive metal mesh screen bottom pressing plate instead of conventional pressboard.
- 410° F maximum temperature
- 6.8 ft. cord, ETL electrical approval
- Safety alarm and auto shut-off
- Hi-Tec woven press cover with pad
- Accessory kit - pressing cushion, spray and water bottle