PROFESSIONAL FABRIC STEAMER
The Vivio 100GC is a professional grade garment steamer that is suitable for commercial or home use. The steam works by softening the fibers, allowing the fabric to relax. Wrinkles quickly disappear, leaving a finished and attractive look to your clothes.
BUY IT ONCE, BUY THE BEST
There are a lot of choices in fabric steamers, but the Vivio's unique combination of quality components, construction quality and simplicity make it an obvious choice for both pros and homeowners.
110V, 7 ft. cord, UL approval
Power Indicator Light:
Spring Loaded Mechanism
Steam Head Brush:
Dimensions and Weight
Vivio Professional Garment Steamer with Heavy-Duty PVC Steam Head
1,300-Watt Brass Element
- Like a car's engine, the heating element in a fabric steamer is the most important single component. Brass is the best material for the rigors of day-to-day use and is more durable and resistant to scale build-up than aluminum.
- An anti-spill cap prevents water from spilling when you turn the bottle over. The Vivio 100GC also has a full one-gallon water capacity.
50% Thicker Steam Head
- For commercial users, the #1 replacement part is the steam head. That's why the Vivio's steam head is 2-times thicker than its closest competitor.
- Fabrics with a nap such as velvet and corduroy will benefit from the removable steam brush.
- To build a steamer that is tough enough for commercial use, you need to use better parts. That's why the Vivio includes heavy-duty brass fittings throughout.
- Vivio's non-marking easy-roll casters are made to withstand the day-to-day use in a retail-clothing store.
- The steam head and handle are lightweight and angled just right to alleviate wrist strain.
All You Need Is Water
- Everything you need to get started is included in the box. Plug it in, add water, and you're ready!
- Super-Flex PVC steam hose
Reliable Vivio 100GC Reviews