Return PolicyAJ Madison is dedicated to our customerís 100 percent satisfaction. We are confident that our return policy will ensure your ultimate satisfaction with your appliance purchase. Before Purchasing Let us help you do the research
Most returns can be avoided before you make your purchase. Please take advantage of our comprehensive site to read our pre-purchasing tips
, check model specifications and installation guides or call our knowledgeable appliance specialists for more information. Sometimes issues cannot be avoided, so here are some tips to help you if they arise. Damaged Shipments Inspect your appliance before accepting delivery
All of our shipments are 100 percent insured. It is very important to inspect your product thoroughly before accepting and signing for it. Unlike smaller purchases, appliances are delicate and have many parts that are sensitive to rough handling. Though your box and packaging may appear intact, it is still possible that your product may be damaged. Check for both internal and external damage before accepting delivery. If you notice there is damage to the product, refuse the package and note the damage on the delivery invoice. Please call our customer service department immediately, and we will issue a return authorization (RA) number. If damage issues arise after signing for the merchandise, you are responsible for filing all claims with the shipper. Therefore, a thorough inspection of all packages is important before signing. If your item was shipped via UPS, call UPS at 800-pick-ups with your tracking number to report a damaged item. Defective Merchandise Plug in your appliance ASAP to make sure it operates properly
It is important that you install your appliance as soon as you can to make sure it operates properly. If you receive an item that is defective upon delivery that is not due to shipping damages, please contact customer support within 24 hours of receipt. If your item is defective after the first use, please contact the manufacturer directly. Contact information for the manufacturer is included in the product literature.
If a residential appliance is installed in a commercial location, the warranty is voided. AJ Madison always goes according to the manufacturer warranties and policies.
Once the unit is brought out of the continental United States, the manufacturer warranty is voided.
We are not responsible for any installation or shipping charges when AJ Madison/manufacturer authorize a replacement on a unit.
Missing parts are covered within the first 30 days upon delivery receipt. Please contact the manufacturer directly to order any missing parts Product Does Not Meet Your Needs Call within 24 hours if product doesnít meet your needs
Before deciding on the model that you will purchase, do all appropriate research as recommended above. If you receive an item that does not meet your needs please call our customer service department within 24 hours of receipt. Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Returned products must be in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which received. In event of a return or refusal, shipping
and handling charges to and from our warehouse are not refundable. Free shipping, rebates and all promotions are voided upon return/refusal of merchandise. All returns must be shipped back to our warehouse prepaid, using the original method of shipment.
If your item was shipped by a freight carrier, you must return it with a freight carrier to ensure its safe return) For a list of approved carriers, please contact customer service. All returns/refusals
are subject to a restocking fee. We do not accept any returns on air conditioners, special order merchandise and accessories. General Return Policies at a Glance
To avoid having to return items, please read all item specifications before purchase, and call us with any questions prior to placing your order.
- Damaged items should not be accepted upon delivery.
- After signing for and accepting your item, you are responsible for all damage claims.
- You must contact us within 24 hours of receiving your item if your product is damaged or does not meet your needs.
- Call the manufacturer if product is defective after the first use.
- In the event of a return, you must contact customer service to receive a return authorization (RA) number. We will not accept any returns without a RA.
- All returns are subject to a 15 to 30 percent restocking fee.
- Shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse are not refundable for returned items.
- Returned products will not be accepted unless they are in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition as received.
- You must return the item using the same shipping methods as it was originally shipped.
- We do not accept returns on air conditioners and some specially ordered products.
- We do not accept returns return on special ordered items and commercial laundry equipment.
- We are not responsible for any missing, incorrect or damaged products delivered more than 30 days after receipt.
- AJ Madison does not accept returns for any item that has been installed, used or plugged in. All items must be like-new, in original packaging.
- AJ Madison reserves the right to refuse returns.