Alternative Washer Hoses
Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
Duet Steam Washer - WFW97HEX
With full-color widescreen LCD controls and Laundry Apps, you get unmatched fabric care. Plus, the bulk dispensing option makes it easier to wash a load than ever before. Not only that, the SilentSteel drum delivers ultimate dryer quietness. This washer also features unique lines and chrome accents. Color options include White, Cranberry, and Lunar Silver.
This washer uses 140 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $15.53.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
||Stainless Steel wash basket
|Temperature Control System:
||Care Control Temperature Management
|Number of Temperatures:
|Number of Chambers:
||CEE Tier III level
|Number of Cycles:
|Whitest Whites Cycle:
|Heavy Duty Wash:
|Add A Garment:
- Penetrates stains and pre-treats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent that showers directly onto clothes.
- The wash cycle begins once the whole load has been treated.
- The bleach dispenser can also hold oxygenated additives to release additional cleaning power at just the right time during the cycle.
- Select cycles more intelligently. Begin a cycle with the touch of a button or customize a cycle exactly to your liking.
- Input proper detergent concentration and water hardness for Precision Dispense Ultra to deliver the best fabric care possible.
- The Stain Assist Laundry App offers useful suggestions that will help keep your clothes looking white and bright, by providing information on a number of common stains and soils.
- 14 Specialty care cycles help you wash and dry items that you might not think of cleaning with a traditional machine.
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- Penetrates stains and pretreats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent virtually eliminating the need to pretreat.
- The wash cycle begins only after the entire load has been treated.
- Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents.
- Water is kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding.
- Enhances whitening performance with an eco-friendly alternative to bleach.
- An automatic dispenser distributes the oxygenated additive at the appropriate time, sending oxygen through the load to brighten fabrics.
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
- Certified by NSF International to remove 99.9 percent of certain household bacteria without using bleach.
- Bacteria tested were Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumoniae and Staphylococcus aureus.
- Uses industry-changing Dynamic Venting Technology to circulate air in the washer after cycle's end, keeping your clean clothes fresh and free from odors for up to 16 hours so you can wash now and dry later.
- No other manufacturer offers this technology.
- Activate the EcoBoost option to lower your overall energy use by increasing spin speed on select models and reducing water temperature.
- Penetrates deep into fabric fibers, breaking down and dissolving stains like grass and grease without pre-treating.
- Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket.
- Resists odors, rust and chipping. The smooth surface helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging.
- Measures the size of the load and determines how much water is needed to clean it.
- Sensors monitor the inlet temperature, gradually warming water to keep cleaning enzymes at optimal effectiveness.
- Plus, sensors prevent over-sudsing in low-water systems.
- Use this cycle once a month with Affresh washer cleaner, to eliminate odor-causing soap residue and mildew that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing.
- This cycle uses a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
- Simulates hand washing during extra care cycles by "rocking" the tilted wash drum instead of spinning it.
- Sets the washer to begin cleaning up to 18 hours later, during off-peak hours when utlity rates may be lower, or when unloading the washer is more convenient.
- Regulates the amount of water based on the size of the load. Only the amount needed to clean is used, increasing efficiency and helping the environment.
- 4.3 cu. ft. Capacity
- Ramp-Up LED Lighting
- NSF Certified Allergen Cycle
- 16 Adaptive Wash Actions
- NSF Certified Sanitary Steam Cycles with Heater
- Up to 1,400 RPM Max Spin Speed
- 1,400 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Internal Water Heater
- Delicate Cycle
- Normal/Casual Cycle
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Bulky Items Cycle
- Whitest Whites Cycle
- Hand Wash Cycle
- On/Off Extra Rinse Option
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Add-A-Garment Indicator Light
- Estimated Time Remaining Display
Save Up To $400 Off
Get up to $400 cash back, with mail-in rebate, on select Whirlpool appliances.
• Purchase a Dishwasher - $40 Off
• Purchase a Range - $40 Off
• Purchase a Refrigerator - $40 Off
• Purchase a Wall Oven - $40 Off
• Purchase a Washer - $40 Off
• Purchase any 3 Dishwasher, Cooktop, OTR, Range, Refrigerator, Wall Oven - $100 Bonus
• Purchase any 4 Dishwasher, Cooktop, OTR, Range, Refrigerator, Wall Oven - $200 Bonus
Only one model per category qualifies. All purchases must be on one sales slip. $40 rebate reward is only for Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, and Washer. Washers do not qualify for kitchen bonus. Rebate form must be postmarked by November 14, 2014. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentations by the given postmark date.
Save $50 Off
New Jersey's Clean Energy Program is rewarding customers who purchase the most efficient clothes washers with a $50 rebate. To be eligible, clothes washers must be ENERGY STAR qualified, and also have a modified energy factor of 2.2 or greater.
This offer only applies to select ENERGY STAR qualified models as listed on NJCleanEnergy.com/CLOTHESWASHERS and is available through June 30, 2014 or while funding lasts.
Applicant must be a customer of one of the following electric or gas utilities: Atlantic City Electric, Jersey Central Power & Light, PSE&G Electric, Rockland Electric Company, New Jersey Natural Gas, Elizabethtown Gas, PSE&G Gas, South Jersey Gas.
Rebate application must be postmarked no later than July 31, 2014. Limit one rebate per customer for purchases under this program. Unit must be installed in New Jersey. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentations by the given postmark date.
Save $75 Off
Save $75 on Maytag or Whirlpool laundry pair with the purchase of a qualifying Maytag or Whirlpool Washer with matching Dryer via mail-in rebate.
Must purchase (1) Washer and (1) matching Dryer to qualify. Rebate is valued at no more than $75. Items must be in stock for immediate delivery. Back orders and out of stock models do not qualify for rebates. Rebate form must be postmarked by September 3, 2014. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentations by the given postmark date.
Save Up To $100 Off
Get up to $100 delivery/installation allowance, with mail-in rebate, on select Whirlpool laundry.
• Purchase a Washer - $50 to $75 Off
• Purchase a Washer + Dryer = $75 to $100 Off
Must purchase a Washer and a qualifying Dryer from the same category on the same invoice to receive the laundry pair bonus. Limit one laundry pair rebate per household. All purchases must be on one sales slip. Rebate form must be postmarked by September 30, 2014. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentations by the given postmark date.
Save Up To $850 Off
Receive up to a $850 MasterCard Prepaid Card by mail with purchase of select Whirlpool kitchen and laundry appliances.
• Purchase 3 kitchen appliances - $200 Off
• Purchase 4 kitchen appliances - $400 Off
• Purchase 5 kitchen appliances - $500 Off
• Purchase a Bonus Refrigerator with above package - $100 Bonus
• Purchase a Washer and Dryer pair - $100 to $250 Off
Rebate is limited to one rebate form per household (two rebate forms per household in Rhode Island only). Consumer may choose one model per appliance type up to a maximum of 7 models, with a maximum rebate amount of $850 per household. This promotional event may not be combined with other NMG offers. Rebate form must be postmarked no later than October 21, 2014. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentations by the given postmark date.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
Rated 4.6 out of 5 by 36
Rated 5 out of 5 by LEW1549 Quietest washer, hard to tell when it's running!
Really like the precision dispense, only need to add detergent every other week. The capacity has allowed us to cut the number of loads we do from 6 to 3 times a week. Clothes come out practically dry. Excellent machine.
Rated 5 out of 5 by beccaboosmith Awesome washer
This is my first front loading washer. It does a remarkable job of getting my clothes clean with so little water. The spin cycle really dries out the clothes so the dryer has less work to do. I really like the soap dispenser, I only have to fill it every 6-8 loads depending on the cycle. The washer even reminds me when its time to clean it. It is also surprisingly quiet compared to other front loading washers I have heard at friends' houses. It was an expensive purchase but I feel it was definitely worth it.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BarbAllen I love my washer
The only thing I don't care for is the compartment where the bleach is poured in is difficult to use, easy to over pour, and creates splashes. I have ruined clothing due to splashes.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Colescharton This product has worked very well and looks great
Highly recommend it. It is really easy to use, and so much less noisy than our previous washer/dryer