Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
As a gourmet, you want to fill your kitchen with only the freshest ingredients - including the air. And Viking ventilation systems not only silently subdue even the most pungent cooking aromas, they look fantastic doing it.
|Number of Lights:
|Number of Filters:
|Interior Duct Size:
|Exterior Duct Size:
|Interior Max. Amps:
|Exterior Max. Amps:
|In-Line Max. Amps:
Available Ventilator Kits
|Interior Ventilator Kits:
|Exterior Ventilator Kits:
||1,200 CFM or 1,500 CFM
|In-Line Ventilator Kits:
|Duct Cover Width:
|Duct Cover Depth:
|Duct Cover Height:
- Heavy-duty construction; professional-type size, construction, design, and styling.
- Virtually seamless design with no visible screws.
- Halogen lights for better visibility and efficiency.
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave dimmer at favorite position.
- Heat sensor that turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- Two heat lamp standard (250-watt bulbs not included).
- Choose from interior, exterior or in-line ventilators (sold separately).
- 1,200 CFM (VINV1200) interior-power ventilator kit.
- 1,200 CFM (DEV1200) or 1,500 CFM (DEV1500) exterior-power ventilator kits.
- 1,200 CFM (DIL1200) in-line ventilator kit.
- All ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite setting.
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator.
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods.
- Use of non-Viking kits voids the product warranty.
- Commercial-type baffle filter system efficiently removes grease and heated vapors from the air; especially designed for use with commercial-type products.
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning.
- Removable trough which catches liquefied grease, making cleanup quick and easy.
- Design of low profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned.
- Interior of rangehood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning.
- Wall Hood Duct Covers
- 12" depth, 12" height duct cover.
- Available in finishes to match rangehoods.
- Wall Hood Backsplashes
- Protect wall space below hood.
- Create a continuous finish between cooking surface and hood.
- Low maintenance, easy to clean.
- 30" high.
- Available in stainless steel (SS) only.
- Wall Hood Warming Shelf Panels
- Hold cookware and condiments.
- May be used with a heat lamp to keep food warm.
- Fold up/down, heavy-duty warming shelves (non-removable) factory installed on stainless steel (SS) backsplashes.
- 15-7/8" wide by 10-1/8" deep.
- Model has 2 shelves.
- Available in stainless steel (SS) only.
- In-Line Blower Accessories
- VSIL10 - Duct Silencer Accessory for 10" duct.
- ILVK - Vibration Isolator Kit Accessory.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM),
- Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB).
- One-year full warranty - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Savings from $1159
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop, receive a Professional Dishwasher and panel free, a $1159 value
• Buy a Professional Refrigerator, get a free Professional Blower, up to a $2739 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time. Price reduction will be taken at the time of purchase on qualifying appliances and no post-sale check or refund will be issued to the consumer. Not valid with other offers or promotions. No substitutions are allowed. Products must be purchased during promotion period of October 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016, and delivered by July 31, 2016. Claims for additional products after the full kitchen package is purchased do not qualify for the additional savings.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.