Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
The redesigned electric range provides both the largest oven capacity available and the largest convection fan on the market. TruGlide full-extension rack and three halogen lights add a world of convenience. And new chrome-plated bezeled knobs offer precise control over the QuickCook surface elements - which reach full power in nearly three seconds.
Surface Element Rating
||3,700 Watts Boost/2,300 Watts
||240-208 VAC, 60/50 Hz Electrical Connection Box On Product, Connect with Locally Supplied 3-Wire, Flexible Cord or "Pigtail" Rated 60 Amp 125-250 VAC minimum.
||Not Included. Cord Must Be Agency Approved For Use with Household Electric Ranges.
|Maximum Amp Usage:
||240V - 54.9 Amps; 208V - 51.7 Amps
|Approximate Shipping Weight:
|Overall Height to Top of Glass Frame:
||35 7/8" to 37"
|Overall Depth To End of Side Panel:
|Overall Depth To Front of Door:
|Overall Depth To End of Landing Edge:
|Overall Depth To End of Door Handle:
|Additions to Base Height to Top of Island Trim:
|Additions to Base Height to Top of Backguard:
|Additions to Base Height to Top of High-Shelf:
||Add 23 1/2"
Oven Interior Dimensions
|Oven Interior Width:
|Oven Interior Depth (Overall):
|Oven Interior Depth (AHAM):
|Oven Interior Height:
|Oven Volume (Overall):
||4.7 Cu. Ft.
|Oven Volume (AHAM):
||4.1 Cu. Ft.
- Exclusive - Only 30" commercial-type electric induction self-cleaning range in the industry.
- MagneQuick induction power generators utilize magnetic energy for superior power, responsiveness and efficiency.
- Power management induction system provides a boost of superior power on select elements for faster boil times.
- Wide range of surface elements and wattages.
- Right front - 7" 1,850 watt element.
- Right rear - 7" 1,850 watt element.
- Left front - 8" 3,700 watt boost/2,300 watt element.
- Left rear - 6" 1,400 watt element.
- Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish.
- Exclusive - largest oven cavity in the industry.
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall.
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standards.
- Exclusive patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system.
- Has the largest convection fan in the industry.
- The 8-1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control.
- Extra large glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance.
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are.
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports.
- Comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlide full extension oven rack.
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling options.
- High performance cooking modes.
- Includes Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec convection cooking, Convection roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, and Convection Broil.
- Self-cleaning porcelain oven.
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface for excellent cleanability.
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity.
- Stainless steel island trim (P30TIISS).
- Stainless steel 8" high Backguard (P30BG8SS).
- Stainless steel high shelf (B30HS24SS).
- Stainless steel countertop side trim (P24CSTSS).
- Curb base front in stainless steel (P30CBF4SS) conceals range legs.
- Stainless steel countertop rear trim (P30CRTSS).
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM),
- Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB).
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR).
- One-year full - covers complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Five-year limited - surface burners/heating elements.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
Save Up To $1,099 Off
Buy any Viking Professional Range plus any Viking Professional Hood and receive a free Dishwasher. Also receive DOUBLE the Viking 3-Year Signature Warranty for a total of a 6-Year Full Warranty for all indoor products purchased at the same time.
• Option 1
• Purchase (1) Professional Range and Purchase (1) Professional Hood - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
• Option 2
• Purchase (1) Professional Single or Double Built-In Oven plus a Professional Hood - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances and extended warranty offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time.
Get a free dishwasher and hood with purchase of a Viking kitchen package.
Buy any Professional range, receive a FREE dishwasher.
Add any Professional built-in refrigerator, receive a FREE hood.
• Built-in oven plus rangetop/cooktop may be substituted for range.
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time. Retail sales only. Offer open to residents of USA only. Not valid with other offers or promotions. No substitutions are allowed. Products must be purchased and delivered during the promotion period. Purchases and orders cancelled and reissued after that date will not qualify. Viking Range, LLC reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion at any time without notice.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.