Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
The new Viking gas self-clean range offers all the aesthetics and features of their new Custom gas range plus the convenience of a self-clean oven. So you not only get an extra large oven, but an exceptionally clean one, as well. The combination of a 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and GourmetGlo infrared broiler provide unrivaled power. Up top, the Pro Sealed Burner System delivers precision control of all burners, including the new PowerPlus 18,500 BTU burner included on the 36" wide, six burner.
MFG SKU VGSC536-6BWH
|Surface Burner Rating - Front Right:
||18,500 BTU Nat./16,600 BTU LP (5.4 kW/4.9 kW)
|Surface Burner Rating:
||15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
||18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
||30,000 BTU Nat./LP (8.8 kW)
||4 Ft. Cord Included with Range
||120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft. (121.9 cm), 3-Wire with Ground/3-Prong Plug
|Maximum Amp Usage:
||Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
|Gas Manifold Pressure:
||Natural 5.0" W.C.P.; Liquid Propane 10.0" W.C.P.
|Approximate Shipping Weight:
||500 Lbs. (225 kg)
||35 7/8" (91.1 cm)
|Overall Depth To End of Side Panel:
||24 5/16" (61.8 cm)
|Overall Depth To Front of Door:
||25 3/4" (65.4 cm)
|Overall Depth To End of Landing Edge:
||28 1/16" (72.3 cm)
|Overall Depth To End of Door Handle:
||28 11/16" (72.9 cm)
|Overall Base Height to Top of Side Trim:
||35 7/8" (91.1 cm) to 37" (94.0 cm)
||1 1/8" (2.9 cm)
||Add 1" (2.5 cm)
||Add 8" (20.3 cm)
||Add 23 1/2" (59.7 cm)
Overall Oven Interior Dimensions
||29" (73.7 cm)
||18 3/4" (47.6 cm)
||16 1/8" (41.0 cm)
||5.1 Cu. Ft.
AHAM Standard Oven Interior Dimensions
||29" (73.7 cm)
||15 3/8" (39.1 cm)
||16 1/8" (41.0 cm)
||4.2 Cu. Ft.
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System.
- NEW!-Front right burner equipped with Power Plus 18,500 BTU burner.
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's.
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners.
- Exclusive - all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition.
- Automatic re-ignition.
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting.
- New! - Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard.
- Exclusive combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark Ignition System.
- GourmetGlo Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications.
- Large-capacity oven with six rack positions.
- Six functions.
- Natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost.
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle.
- Which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid.
- Four halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity.
- Self-cleaning porcelain oven.
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up.
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates.
- Provides continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB).
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for nameplate, window trim, door handle/ brackets, knob bezels, and grate support side trim.
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use.
- Island Trim - P36TII (shipped standard with 36" range).
- 8" High Backguard - P36BG8
- High Shelf - B36HS24
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P36CBF4
- One-year full covers complete unit.
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items
- and decorative items.
Save Up To $1,099 Off
Buy any Viking Professional Range plus any Viking Professional Hood and receive a free Dishwasher. Also receive DOUBLE the Viking 3-Year Signature Warranty for a total of a 6-Year Full Warranty for all indoor products purchased at the same time.
• Option 1
• Purchase (1) Professional Range and Purchase (1) Professional Hood - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
• Option 2
• Purchase (1) Professional Single or Double Built-In Oven plus a Professional Hood - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances and extended warranty offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time.
Get a free dishwasher and hood with purchase of a Viking kitchen package.
Buy any Professional range, receive a FREE dishwasher.
Add any Professional built-in refrigerator, receive a FREE hood.
• Built-in oven plus rangetop/cooktop may be substituted for range.
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time. Retail sales only. Offer open to residents of USA only. Not valid with other offers or promotions. No substitutions are allowed. Products must be purchased and delivered during the promotion period. Purchases and orders cancelled and reissued after that date will not qualify. Viking Range, LLC reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion at any time without notice.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 3
Rated 5 out of 5 by Big J Goodbye Ruth's Chris
I am sorry to tell Ruth that I no longer need her steaks. This broiler gives me the best steaks I have ever had.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joemama Top of the Line
We are remodeling our kitchen and are excited about this range.
Rated 5 out of 5 by rascot Viking Range
This is the highest quality range out there and a good value. Some features were left out however. For $6000+ couldn't Viking have included a clock and timer? Also, Electrolux easy glide racks would be desirable.