Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Gas Self-Cleaning Ranges
The world's first commercial-type, self-cleaning gas range, the VGSC series comes available in 3 widths - 30", 36" and 48" - and all 14 exclusive Viking finishes. As expected, it offers every premium, professional performance feature that sets Viking apart. Which now includes an effortless, self-cleaning gas-oven- with the simple turn of a knob.
The new Viking gas self-clean range offers all the aesthetics and features of their new Custom range plus the convenience of a self-clean oven. So you not only get an extra large oven, but an exceptionally clean one, as well. The combination of a 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and GourmetGlo infrared broiler provide unrivaled power. Up top, the Pro Sealed Burner System delivers precision control of 15,000 BTUs.
MFG SKU VGSC530-4BBK
|Surface Burner Rating:
||15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/4.0 kW)
||18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
||30,000 BTU Nat./LP (8.8 kW Nat./LP)
||120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft. (121.9 cm), 3-Prong Plug Attached to the Unit
|Maximum Amp Usage:
||Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
|Approximate Shipping Weight:
||424 Lbs. (190.8 kg)
||29 7/8" (75.9 cm)
|Overall Depth To End of Side Panel:
||25 3/4" (65.4 cm)
|Overall Depth To End of Landing Edge:
||28 7/16" (72.3 cm)
|Overall Depth To End of Door Handle:
||28 3/8" (72.0 cm)
|Overall Base Height:
||35 7/8" (91.1 cm) to 37" (94.0 cm)
||1 1/8" (2.9 cm)
Oven Interior Dimensions
|Oven Interior Width:
||23" (58.4 cm)
|Oven Interior Depth:
||15 3/8" (39.0 cm)
|Oven Interior Height:
||16 1/8" (41.0 cm)
|Oven Interior Size (AHAM):
||3.3 Cu. Ft.
|Oven Interior Size (Overall):
||4.0 Cu. Ft.
- All four burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's.
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners.
- Exclusive - all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition.
- System for consistent and reliable ignition.
- Automatic re-ignition.
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting.
- Exclusive combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark Ignition System.
- GourmetGlo Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications.
- Large-capacity ovens with six rack positions.
- Six functions.
- Natural airflow bake.
- Convection bake.
- Infrared broil.
- Convection infrared broil.
- Convection dehydrate.
- Convection defrost.
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid.
- Four halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity.
- Self-cleaning porcelain oven.
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up.
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- New - one piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access to surface burner valves, switches, spark modules, and door lock assembly.
- New - front serviceable oven electronic control board.
- 8" H. Backguard (shipped standard with 30" range) - P30BG8.
- Island Trim (shipped standard with 30" range) - P30TII.
- 8" H. Backguard - P30BG8.
- High Shelf - B30HS24.
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST.
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P30CBF4.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA),
- Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB).
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for nameplate, window trim, door handle/brackets, knob bezels, and grate support side trim.
- All brass components are designed for maintenance-free normal use.
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
Save Up To $1,099 Off
Buy any Viking Professional Range plus any Viking Professional Hood and receive a free Dishwasher. Also receive DOUBLE the Viking 3-Year Signature Warranty for a total of a 6-Year Full Warranty for all indoor products purchased at the same time.
• Option 1
• Purchase (1) Professional Range and Purchase (1) Professional Hood - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
• Option 2
• Purchase (1) Professional Single or Double Built-In Oven plus a Professional Hood - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances and extended warranty offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time.
Get a free dishwasher and hood with purchase of a Viking kitchen package.
Buy any Professional range, receive a FREE dishwasher.
Add any Professional built-in refrigerator, receive a FREE hood.
• Built-in oven plus rangetop/cooktop may be substituted for range.
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time. Retail sales only. Offer open to residents of USA only. Not valid with other offers or promotions. No substitutions are allowed. Products must be purchased and delivered during the promotion period. Purchases and orders cancelled and reissued after that date will not qualify. Viking Range, LLC reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion at any time without notice.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1
Rated 4 out of 5 by lg We're happy
We wanted a professional style range and that's what we got. It is not quite, however, a professional range. The number of BTUs it generates is too low for that. However, one of the things we discovered is that we couldn't install a true professional range (like the Wolf) because they must be vented outside whereas the Viking doesn't, making it appropriate for our apartment. But we like the range very much. And, by the way, Viking was excellent in helping us figure out questions about installation beforehand. They were always available to answer whatever questions we had.