Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. Available at AJ Madison.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Custom ranges update professional performance in both style and power. New design cues like stainless steel metal knobs and a beveled landing ledge marry the heavy-duty commercial style with contemporary aesthetics. A turn of the knobs delivers 15,000 BTUs of power down to the delicate VariSimmer setting. The large-capacity oven is equipped with a powerful 30,000 BTU u-shaped burner and ProFlow Convection Air Baffle to ensure perfectly even heat distribution. And six cooking functions from natural airflow baking to Gourmet-Glo infrared broiling deliver the power for any recipe.
MFG SKU VGIC530-4BBK
|Surface Burner Rating:
||15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
||18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
||30,000 BTU Nat./LP (8.8 kW)
||120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft., 3-Prong Plug Attached To The Unit
|Maximum Amp Usage:
||Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
|Approximate Shipping Weight:
|Overall Depth to End of Side Panel:
|Overall Depth to Front of Door:
|Overall Depth to End of Landing Edge:
|Overall Depth to End of Door Handle:
|Overall Height to Top of Side Trim:
||35 7/8" Min. to 37" Max.
|Height to Top of Island Trim:
|Height to Top of 8" Backguard:
|Height to Top of High-Shelf:
||Add 23 1/2"
||Add 1" to overall depth for ranges with backguards installed against a combustible wall.
Oven Interior Dimensions
|Oven Interior Width:
|Oven Interior Depth - Overall:
|Oven Interior Depth - AHAM:
|Oven Interior Height:
|Oven Interior Size - Overall:
||4.0 Cu. Ft.
|Oven Interior Size - AHAM:
||3.7 Cu. Ft.
- 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners with porcelain/cast iron caps.
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners.
- Exclusive - all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition.
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting.
- New! Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard.
- Exclusive combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark Ignition System.
- GourmetGlo Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications.
- Large-capacity ovens with six rack positions (see specifications for oven interior dimensions).
- Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate, and convection defrost.
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution.
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid.
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity.
- Removable pull-out drip tray with roller bearing glides for smooth operation.
- Removable grate supports with separately removable, dishwasher-safe porcelain burner bowls.
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- New! - one-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access.
- Island Trim - P30TII (shipped standard with range)
- 8" Height Backguard - P30BG8
- High Shelf - B30HS24
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P30CRT
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P30CBF4
- Portable griddle - PGD
- Wok Grate - WGTBK
- Wok Ring- PWRG
- 12" Width Portable Griddle - PGD
- Viking Hearth Stone - OHS18
- Hardwood Cover - CCH
- Broiler Pan and Tray - BPT
- Broiler Pan Rack - BPR
- Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), and White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option (BR).
- One-year full covers complete unit.
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
- Available at AJ Madison.
Get a free dishwasher and hood with purchase of a Viking kitchen package.
Buy any Professional range, receive a FREE dishwasher.
Add any Professional built-in refrigerator, receive a FREE hood.
• Built-in oven plus rangetop/cooktop may be substituted for range.
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time. Retail sales only. Offer open to residents of USA only. Not valid with other offers or promotions. No substitutions are allowed. Products must be purchased and delivered during the promotion period. Purchases and orders cancelled and reissued after that date will not qualify. Viking Range, LLC reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion at any time without notice.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
Rated 1 out of 5 by 2
Rated 1 out of 5 by Glen Terrible experience
Have had this range for 3 months, service person has been out 6 times and replaced the same malfunctioning oven part 5 times, and only now has Viking agreed to replace the range.
When it works, the stove cooks well, but I would never buy another Viking product.
Rated 1 out of 5 Trouble from day one
If I were depending upon this stove as a commercial stove I would have been out of business after a week of use. All components are poorly made, I have had trouble with the igniters, oven burners, and door hinges on the oven. There are only two in our family so this product has not gotten hard use. I have had to put over $500.00 in repairs for this range. Fortunately, my husband has been able to repair it and each time it has taken two days to repair, imagine the labor bill if I had called a repairman (if I could have even found one in my area)!