Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
Custom Series Ranges
The Custom Series fine tunes every aspect of Viking performance and style to offer an entirely new and decidedly exceptional line of Viking ranges. Perfection lies in the details, and a close inspection of the Custom range reveals the pinnacle of cooking.
This range is essentially two of the existing 30" VGCC ranges in one 60" unit. This is the first 24" deep 60" wide all gas range they have ever offered.
Surface Burner Ratings
|Grated Burners (Each):
||15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
|TruePower Plus Burner (Front Right):
||18,500 BTU Nat./16,600 BTU LP (5.4 kW/4.9 kW)
||15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
||18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
|Broil Burner (Both Ovens):
||18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
|Bake Burner (Both Ovens):
||30,000 BTU Nat./LP (8.8 kW)
||4 Ft. Cord Included with Range
||120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft., 3-Wire with Grounded 3-Prong Plug
|Maximum Amp Usage:
||Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
|Gas Manifold Pressure:
||Natural 5.0" W.C.P.; Liquid Propane 10.0" W.C.P.
|Approximate Shipping Weight:
|Depth to End of Side Panel:
|Depth to Front of Door:
|Depth to End of Landing Edge:
|Depth to End of Door Handle:
|Base Height to Top of Side Trim:
||35 7/8" to 37"
||Add 23 1/2"
Overall Oven Interior Dimensions
|Depth - Overall:
|Depth - AHAM:
|Oven Capacity - Overall:
||4.0 Cu. Ft.
|Oven Capacity - AHAM:
||3.7 Cu. Ft.
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-High) Pro Sealed burner System.
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus 18,500 BTU burner.
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's.
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners.
- Exclusive all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition.
- Automatic re-ignition.
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting.
- Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard.
- Exclusive combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark Ignition System.
- GourmetGlo Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications.
- Large-capacity ovens with six rack positions (see specifications for oven interior dimensions).
- Six high performance cooking functions for right oven.
- Natural airflow bake.
- Convection bake.
- Infrared broil.
- Convection infrared broil.
- Convection dehydrate.
- Convection defrost.
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle.
- Specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution.
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid.
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity.
- Exclusive one-piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy cleanup.
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates.
- Provides continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- One-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access.
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking.
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures.
- Exclusive cast grease trough holds 2-1/2 cups of liquid and can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning.
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition.
- Porcelainized, cast-iron one-piece grate.
- Porcelainized flavor generator plates catch dripping and circulate smoke around food for outdoor grilled flavor.
- Exclusive two-piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid.
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not caught in the drip pan.
- Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), and White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option (BR).
- Island Trim - P60TII (Shipped Standard with Range)
- 8" Height Backguard - P601BG8
- High Shelf - B60HS24
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P60CRT
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P60CBF4
- Portable Griddle - SBPGD
- Stainless Steel Cover - CSC12U
- Bamboo Cover for Char-Grill/Surface Burner Grates - CBC12QB
- Bamboo Cover for Griddle - CBC12G
- TruGlide Oven Rack - TESO301
- Black Knob Kits - BKGCC60
- White Knob Kits - WKGCC60
- Three-year full covers complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
- Available at AJ Madison.
Save Up To $2,050 Instantly
Save up to $2,050 instantly with purchase of qualifying Viking Professional appliances.
How To Save:
Tier 1: Range Only
• Purchase any 30" Range - Get $300 Off
• Purchase any Built-In Oven + any size Cooktop/Rangetop - Get $300 Off
• Purchase any 36" Range - Get $400 Off
• Purchase any 48" Range - Get $400 Off
• Purchase any 60" Range - Get $400 Off
Tier 2: Range and Refrigerator/Freezer Package
• Purchase any 30" Range + any 84" H. Built-In Refrigerator/Freezer - Get $900 Off
• Purchase any Built-In Oven + any Size Cooktop/Rangetop + any 84" H. Built-In Refrigerator/Freezer - Get $900 Off
• Purchase any 36" Range + any 84" H. Built-In Refrigerator/Freezer - Get $1,000 Off
• Purchase any 48" Range + any 84" H. Built-In Refrigerator/Freezer - Get $1,000 Off
• Purchase any 60" Range + any 84" H. Built-In Refrigerator/Freezer - Get $1,000 Off
Only Available with Purchase Of A Tier 2 Package
• Purchase Qualifying Dishwashers - Get an Additional $100 Off
• Purchase Qualifying Warming Drawer - Get an Additional $100 Off
• Purchase Qualifying Combi-Steam Oven - Get an Additional $100 Off
• Purchase Qualifying Ice Machine - Get an Additional $100 Off
• Purchase Qualifying 24" Undercounter Refrigeration - Get an Additional $100 Off
• Purchase Qualifying 15" Undercounter Refrigeration - Get an Additional $50 Off
• Purchase Qualifying 15" Trash Compactor - Get an Additional $50 Off
• Purchase Qualifying 84" Full-Height Wine Cellar - Get an Additional $200 Off
• Purchase Qualifying 18" Tall Viking Hood - Get an Additional $100 Off
• Purchase Qualifying 10" or 12" Tall Viking Hood or VDD
• Purchase Qualifying Downdraft - Get an Additional $50 Off
• Purchase Qualifying Outdoor Grill - Get an Additional $100 Off
Not valid with other offers or promotions. Products must be purchased during the promotion period of January 1, 2015 - June 30, 2015 and delivered by July 31, 2015.
Save Up To $1,099 Off
Buy any Viking Professional Range plus any Viking Professional Hood and receive a free Dishwasher. Also receive DOUBLE the Viking 3-Year Signature Warranty for a total of a 6-Year Full Warranty for all indoor products purchased at the same time.
• Option 1
• Purchase (1) Professional Range and Purchase (1) Professional Hood - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
• Option 2
• Purchase (1) Professional Single or Double Built-In Oven plus a Professional Rangetop/Cooktop and (1) Hood - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances and extended warranty offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.