Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Custom Series Ranges
The Custom Series fine tunes every aspect of Viking performance and style to offer an entirely new and decidedly exceptional line of Viking ranges. Perfection lies in the details, and a close inspection of the Custom range reveals the pinnacle of cooking.
This new sealed burner gas range offers updated styling and even more exceptional features. The Pro Sealed Burner System delivers precision control of all burners, including the new PowerPlus 18,500 BTU burner included on select models, six burner. And inside the oven, the combination of a 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and 1,500°F GourmetGlo infrared broiler provide unrivaled power.
|Surface Burner Rating - Front Right:
||18,500 BTU Nat./16,600 BTU LP (5.4 kW/4.9 kW)
|Surface Burner Rating:
||15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
|Broil Burner Rating (Right Oven Only):
||18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
|Bake Burner Rating (Right Oven):
||30,000 BTU Nat./LP (8.8 kW)
|Bake Burner Rating (Left Oven):
||15,000 BTU Nat./LP (4.4 kW)
||15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
||4 Ft. Cord Included with Range
||120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft., 3-Wire with Grounded 3-Prong Plug
|Maximum Amp Usage:
||Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
|Gas Manifold Pressure:
||Natural 5.0" W.C.P.; Liquid Propane 10.0" W.C.P.
|Approximate Shipping Weight:
|Overall Depth To End of Side Panel:
|Overall Depth To Front of Door:
|Overall Depth To End of Landing Edge:
|Overall Depth To End of Door Handle:
|Overall Base Height to Top of Side Trim:
||35 7/8" to 37"
||Add 23 1/2"
Overall Oven Interior Dimensions
|Width - Right:
|Width - Left:
|Depth - Overall:
|Depth - AHAM:
|Oven Capacity - Overall:
||4.0 Cu. Ft. (Right); 2.1 Cu. Ft. (Left)
|Oven Capacity - AHAM:
||3.7 Cu. Ft. (Right); 2.0 Cu. Ft. (Left)
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-High) Pro Sealed burner System
- NEW! - Front right burner equipped with PowerPlus 18,500 BTU burner.
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's.
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners.
- Exclusive - all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition.
- Automatic re-ignition.
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting.
- New! - Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard.
- Exclusive combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark Ignition System.
- Left oven has one 15,000 BTU.
- GourmetGlo Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications (right oven only).
- Spacious-capacity oven with six rack positions.
- Six functions.
- Natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost.
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle.
- Which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution.
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel.
- Left baking oven provides secondary oven.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid.
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity.
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up.
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates.
- Provides continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- NEW! - one-piece control panel assembly.
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking.
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures.
- New! - cast aluminum grease trough holds 2 1/2 cups of liquid and can easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for nameplate, window trim, door handle/ brackets, knob bezels, thermal-convection switch bezel and grate support side trim.
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use.
- Island Trim - P48TII (shipped standard with 48" range).
- 8" High Backguard - P48BG8.
- High Shelf - B48HS24.
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST.
- Countertop Rear Trim - P48CRT.
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P48CBF4.
- Portable Griddle - SBPGD.
- One-year full - covers complete unit.
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
Instant Savings of up to $3,898
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop, receive a Professional Dishwasher and panel free, a $1159 value
• Buy a Professional Refrigerator, get a free Professional Blower, up to a $2739 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 2
Rated 2 out of 5 by Queens Village. Looks great, but would NEVER recommend
My wife and I ordered this model this past February after renovating our kitchen and was told that these ranges are custom built per order and would take 4 weeks for delivery. After 4 1/2 weeks this model was delivered to our home. To our dismay after having my contractor connect the gas line to the range, the automatic self ignition pilots did not work. Viking sent out 2 repairmen to our home and to our horror they dismantled the entire stove!!!!! Needless to say they could not find the problem and to add insult to injury, my wife and I were told by the service men that the larger convection oven did not work either!!!. They reassembled the stove and left 3 of the knobs loose and scratched up the front fascia. To make a long story short, after many phone calls back and forth to Viking they sent another repair crew back to our home to repair the unit who managed to find and fix the auto ignition problem and the larger convection oven. (Mind you we paid over 8K on this model and had yet to cook and enjoy a decent meal on it!!!!)They also ordered us a new front fascia plate, but we are very dissatisfied with Viking and this particular model along with the service. Funny thing though...the Viking convection microve that we purchased along with the stove works flawlessly for a lot less money....Go figure!
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rick Great Kitchen Range
We purchased ours more than 16 years ago and have been very pleased with the performance and looks. We have the vented hood with warming shelf. The reason for coming to this site is the brass handles to the ovens and brass rod on the hood need replacement or replating. Looks great. The 6 natural gas burners and the griddle have worked well for us as we occasionally have about 20 to 35 people here on holidays.