Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Exclusive, patented VSH Pro sealed burners have been engineered to provide the superior cooking performance you've come to expect of any Viking range. In addition, the completely-sealed, porcelainized one-piece top contains spills and dripping, reducing clean up effort from merely easy to virtually non-existent. With 1,500 degree F Gourmet-Glo infrared broiling, the oven offers equally amazing convenience.
|Surface Burner Rating:
||15,000 BTU Nat./13,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/4.0 kW)
||18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
||30,000 BTU Nat./LP (8.8 kW)
||120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft., 3-Prong Plug Attached to the Unit
|Maximum Amp Usage:
||Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
|Approximate Shipping Weight:
|Overall Depth To End of Side Panel:
|Overall Depth To End of Landing Edge:
|Overall Depth To End of Door Handle:
|Overall Base Height to Top of Grate:
||35 7/8" to 37"
||Add 23 1/2"
Overall Oven Interior Dimensions
||4.0 Cu. Ft.
AHAM Standard Oven Interior Dimensions
||3.7 Cu. Ft.
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System.
- All four burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's.
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners.
- Exclusive - all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition.
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting.
- Exclusive combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark Ignition System.
- GourmetGlo Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications.
- Large-capacity ovens with six rack positions.
- Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost.
- All convection modes utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution.
- Convection fan switch on control panel.
- Heavy-duty, porcelain broiler pan/grid.
- Commercial-style bezels around control panel knobs.
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity.
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up.
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, porelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- New - single piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access to surface burner valves/switches/spark modules plus door lock assembly.
- New - front serviceable oven electronic control board.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ),
- Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB).
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for nameplate, window trim, door handle/brackets, knob bezels, thermal-convection switch bezel and grate support side trim.
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use.
- 8" H. Backguard - P30BG8
- High Shelf - B30HS24
- Island Trim - P30TII (shipped standard with 30" range)
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front -P30CBF4
- One-year full covers complete unit.
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
Savings from $1159
Purchase a select Viking Professional cooking or refrigeration bundle and get your choice of a free dishwasher or wall hood and blower. Plus, get unlimited savings on additional Viking purchases.
Terms and Conditions
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time. Price reduction will be taken at the time of purchase on qualifying appliances and no post-sale check or refund will be issued to the consumer. Not valid with other offers or promotions. No substitutions are allowed. Products must be purchased during promotion period of October 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016, and delivered by July 31, 2016. Claims for additional products after the full kitchen package is purchased do not qualify for the additional savings.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 5
Rated 1 out of 5 by SS Do not buy a viking range
We have had nothing but trouble with this range since we bought it. Our bake ignite has never worked properly, resulting in the inability to cook our thanksgiving turkey last year. The range is only 5 years old and we'll be looking to replace it soon, because it just doesn't function. I tried to return it to Viking within the warrant period when it was clear the inconsistent bake ignite was not fixable, but they refused to replace it. Stay away from viking!!
Rated 5 out of 5 by Big Chef Awesome Range
The range does a great job on simmer and the high heat is great for wok cooking. This new look from Viking is sharp.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Food Channel Follower Viking Gas Range
We severed the tie to electric and returned to gas cooking. First effort: simple cinnemon buns in the oven @ 450 degrees...wonderful.
Next week, baked bluefish.
Woc use every night.
The bride is happy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Skippergreg Viking range
What a terrific range. Ultimate control over the heat for my stovetop cooking, great oven , and broiler is awesome. Will never own any other gas range than a Viking. We simply love it. If we ever move, it goes with us.